Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Which vaccine is the best for someone who already had covid?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 2:22 pm
The purpose is to receive a vaccine passport without committing fraud. Which vaccine is the safest and has the least severe/fewest unpleasant side effects for a woman who already had the virus? Is JJ better because it's just one dose?

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 2:24 pm
I think the woman should ask her doctor. Her doctor will know how to answer that based on her specific medical history.

amother
Ebony

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 2:24 pm
I had covid. I took the Pfizer vaccine, and had minimal symptoms. J&J seems the most "get it over with", but I took the Pfizer since its the only one allowed for kids, I felt it was the safest bet.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 2:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The purpose is to receive a vaccine passport without committing fraud. Which vaccine is the safest and has the least severe/fewest unpleasant side effects for a woman who already had the virus? Is JJ better because it's just one dose?

She should speak with her doctor. But jj may not be the best option because of the blood clot risk in women that age.

Kinda sad that we need to take vaccines we don't really need when we have natural immunity to satisfy others.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics