Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Personality
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Mommy

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:06 am
Lol my husband's enfp. Gotta love them. Nicest people around.

Sparkle1

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:09 am
Enfps what kind of job do u have

Sparkle1

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:17 am
Daagaminayin do you also overthink things like crazy and have a hard time with decisions?
And to answer the enfps that think they are infps it’s because enfps are the most introverted extroverts

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:24 am
Sparkle1 wrote:
Enfps what kind of job do u have

I’m a coach - helping deep thinkers get stuff done!

How about you?

Zehava

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:25 am
daagahminayin wrote:
I’m a coach - helping deep thinkers get stuff done!

How about you?

How about just doing their stuff for them? I’d hire someone to make all phone calls and arrangements for me and the kids.

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:31 am
Sparkle1 wrote:
Daagaminayin do you also overthink things like crazy and have a hard time with decisions?
And to answer the enfps that think they are infps it’s because enfps are the most introverted extroverts

I have a very active mind, yes. But I don’t label it as overthinking. I used to and then I realised it was a judgement I had picked up from the outside world and there’s nothing wrong with me for thinking a lot, unless it’s affecting me badly.

I’m usually pretty good with decisions since I have a strong sense of what I want most of the time. But I don’t like questions that begin with “what’s you’re favourite…” Too hard! And unfair to all the great options out there Smile

What about you?

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:35 am
Zehava wrote:
How about just doing their stuff for them? I’d hire someone to make all phone calls and arrangements for me and the kids.

I’d love someone to do that for me too but think I’d be too bored doing that myself.

My work is more about helping people get clarity about what it is they truly want and release the blocks that are holding them back, and helping them understand and love themselves for who they are (that’s where the personality systems come in).

Once you have that deep sense of purpose and self-acceptance, you have the energy to move forward with vitality and do the things you actually want to do in the world.

Zehava

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:37 am
daagahminayin wrote:
I’d love someone to do that for me too but think I’d be too bored doing that myself.

My work is more about helping people get clarity about what it is they truly want and release the blocks that are holding them back, and helping them understand and love themselves for who they are (that’s where the personality systems come in).

Once you have that deep sense of purpose and self-acceptance, you have the energy to move forward with vitality and do the things you actually want to do in the world.

Unless Ofcourse you have CPTSD and then you’re totally screwed

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:41 am
Zehava wrote:
Unless Ofcourse you have CPTSD and then you’re totally screwed

Is that what you have?

Do you feel like you’re totally screwed?

Zehava

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:42 am
daagahminayin wrote:
Is that what you have?

Do you feel like you’re totally screwed?

In the department of magically removing all the blocks and moving forward with vitality? Yeah. It’s a lifelong struggle. No coach in the universe can make it all disappear.

Sparkle1

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:49 am
What is cptsd all about?

Sparkle1

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:50 am
I feel screwed up too does that mean I have it?

Sparkle1

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:51 am
Lol I always diagnose myself with whatever I read about I’m like do I have that?

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 12:52 am
Zehava wrote:
In the department of magically removing all the blocks and moving forward with vitality? Yeah. It’s a lifelong struggle. No coach in the universe can make it all disappear.

I’m sorry to hear that. It sounds tremendously difficult.

Coaches aren’t supposed to make your troubles disappear by the way. It’s more about providing an environment conducive to change. The work is done by you.

And of course it’s not a replacement for therapy or medication or anything else that a person may need for their mental health.

Wishing you all the best with your challenges.

synthy

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 4:48 pm
Am I the only one who never fits into personality groups? I feel like one big oxymoron.

OBnursemom

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 4:50 pm
synthy wrote:
Am I the only one who never fits into personality groups? I feel like one big oxymoron.

My personality is my own. I’m a unique briah. Lol.

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 4:57 pm
synthy wrote:

No one ever fits into a box completely because people are complex, spiritual beings and no code or number can ultimately define you.

But with that said, these systems can be useful tools to help you understand how you operate, your preferred ways of being etc.

Also, with MBTI it’s very possible to score evenly across the scales and in that case it will be harder to identify with one type. I’m almost in the middle for I/E and F/T and can identify a lot with descriptions for similar types.

If you learn the cognitive functions it might become clearer. Check out the podcast called Personality Hacker if you really want to go deep. At least in this stage of my life, I’m definitely leading with extroverted intuition followed by introverted feeling and knowing that has helped me manage myself better.

On the other hand, if none of this stuff is useful to you, there’s no reason to force yourself into a box! It’s just one way out of many of understanding yourself.

Java

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 5:06 pm
Apparently I'm an ISTP- what does that mean?

Kiwi13

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 5:23 pm
Hello to my fellow INFP friends! 🥳

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 5:44 pm
cutestbaby wrote:
Apparently I'm an ISTP- what does that mean?

You’re a thorough and logical thinker. You like understanding how complex systems operate. You like to deal with things that have a practical application.

You tend to focus on the here and now rather than living in the past or dreaming about the future.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics