Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Personality
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

PurpleandGold

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 6:09 pm
AlwaysBored wrote:
agreed

INFPS out there, any of you are enneagram 3? I see its the lowest percentage though I fit into a 3w4 enneagram 100% and Meyer Briggs infp 80%

Hi Me! So pleased to meet you : )

Oh, actually I think I'm an enneagram 4 with a strong 3 wing...

Last edited by PurpleandGold on Tue, Aug 10 2021, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Java

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 6:12 pm
daagahminayin wrote:
You’re a thorough and logical thinker. You like understanding how complex systems operate. You like to deal with things that have a practical application.

You tend to focus on the here and now rather than living in the past or dreaming about the future.

Cool! Mostly agree, although I do tend to think about the past. [not obsessively, though]

singleagain

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 6:17 pm
Can someone post a good place to take enneagram

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 6:54 pm
singleagain wrote:
Can someone post a good place to take enneagram

https://www.katherinefauvre.com/

Enneagram is even harder to test for than MBTI. If you take the test here, or even a paid one, you’ll get a list of the most likely numbers. You kind of have to do your own exploring of the descriptions and see which one fits.

I like Katherine Fauvre’s work on Tritype because it proposes we actually have 3 numbers, and it helped me to acknowledge and start to embrace other parts of my personality that I hadn’t been fully aware of.

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 6:57 pm
cutestbaby wrote:
Cool! Mostly agree, although I do tend to think about the past. [not obsessively, though]

Interesting. When you think about the past is it more about analysing what happened or do you relive experiences and feel the feelings over again?

Java

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 7:27 pm
daagahminayin wrote:
Interesting. When you think about the past is it more about analysing what happened or do you relive experiences and feel the feelings over again?

I would say probably more as an analysis

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 7:40 pm
cutestbaby wrote:
I would say probably more as an analysis

That would make sense. The leading function for ISTP is introverted thinking which is all about analysing.

Java

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 7:41 pm
daagahminayin wrote:
That would make sense. The leading function for ISTP is introverted thinking which is all about analysing.

So interesting!
I'm definitely more of a "thinker" than a "feeler" so I guess that would make sense

steak4me

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 7:46 pm
I’m an infj-t/a

Anyone out there one as well?

Thanks for sharing the link! I feel majorly understood lol

Ravenclaw

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 8:01 pm
Sparkle1 wrote:
Any other Enfp’s out there?

Haha yeah I’m an ENFP

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 8:10 pm
Ravenclaw wrote:
Haha yeah I’m an ENFP

Re: your username, I wonder if there are crossovers between MBTI and Hogwarts Houses…

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 8:12 pm
steak4me wrote:
I’m an infj-t/a

Some of my best friends are INFJs. ENFPs often get on really well with them.

steak4me

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 8:18 pm
daagahminayin wrote:

Now I have to look up what enfp is lol

naomi2

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 8:45 pm
I'm an ENFP or J
I need help with the last one, maybe you guys can shed some light on that. I believe I appear to others as a J but I'm a P. Or that I was born a P but force myself to behave like a J

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 9:43 pm
naomi2 wrote:
I'm an ENFP or J
I need help with the last one, maybe you guys can shed some light on that. I believe I appear to others as a J but I'm a P. Or that I was born a P but force myself to behave like a J

ENFP and ENFJ are quite different on the cognitive function level.

ENFP leads with extroverted intuition - all about seeing connections between random things, expansive thinking, creativity.

Their secondary function is introverted feeling, which means they are aware of their internal emotional experience and of their values.

ENFJ leads with extroverted feeling - very aware of the dynamics between people, and a strong sense of how people “should” behave according to their society or upbringing they had (even if they’re a hippy; they’ll have strong idea that everyone should chill out).

Their secondary function is introverted intuition, which is about having insight and conviction without necessarily being aware of how you came to know something - but you definitely know it.

There’s a lot more to all of it; those are just a brief description of the first two functions.

This is controversial but I feel that everyone has every function to a certain degree. When thinking about type, try to see which traits feel the most dominant and natural to you.

ssspectacular

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 8:06 am
steak4me wrote:
I’m an infj-t/a

Hi! I am INFJ but am not sure what t/a means.

Zehava

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:10 am
Sparkle1 wrote:
I feel screwed up too does that mean I have it?

Look up the symptoms🤷🏽‍♀️

Zehava

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:12 am
daagahminayin wrote:
I’m sorry to hear that. It sounds tremendously difficult.

Coaches aren’t supposed to make your troubles disappear by the way. It’s more about providing an environment conducive to change. The work is done by you.

And of course it’s not a replacement for therapy or medication or anything else that a person may need for their mental health.

Wishing you all the best with your challenges.

Yeah you don’t have to put it like THAT😂
I have a ton of joy in my life and healed so much.
It’s just when you talk about removing blocks, well, my blocks are made of permanent cement, they’re written into my brain structure, and all I can do is live and try to thrive around them.

Zehava

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:15 am
daagahminayin wrote:

And INFPs get on with INTJs. Strange but true. My closest relationships were/are INTJs.

daagahminayin

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 10:03 am
Zehava wrote:
Yeah you don’t have to put it like THAT😂
I have a ton of joy in my life and healed so much.
It’s just when you talk about removing blocks, well, my blocks are made of permanent cement, they’re written into my brain structure, and all I can do is live and try to thrive around them.

Well that’s awesome that you’ve come so far in spite of everything.

And yes, sometimes it’s not about changing yourself but learning to live with yourself and accept yourself the way you are, and work with what you have.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics