Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Had an amazing year with a pre school Morah

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 7:17 pm
I wanna buy her a gift. I have a challenging child and she really rose to the occasion. I gave her money 3 times this year (chanuka, purim, baby gift) and I feel stupid giving again cuz it’s overkill. I want to buy a gift. To everyone who always says “teachers just want the cash” can you understand why I feel dumb giving cash again especially when it’s not a typical time to give a teacher a gift?
Any ideas? If not I’ll go to the local gift shop and give something exchangeable..

fbc

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 7:21 pm
I'm not sure where you are located, but where I live we have a salon where you can get shaitels done, nails done, hair treatments, skin treatments/facials, buy accessories, etc. I'd get her a gift card to a place like that maybe. It's not the same as a spa day, which you never know who will really appreciate, but this way she can use it toward any services she'd like. Just a thought! From a teacher, if that makes a difference Smile

ttbtbm

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 7:42 pm
fbc wrote:
I'm not sure where you are located, but where I live we have a salon where you can get shaitels done, nails done, hair treatments, skin treatments/facials, buy accessories, etc. I'd get her a gift card to a place like that maybe. It's not the same as a spa day, which you never know who will really appreciate, but this way she can use it toward any services she'd like. Just a thought! From a teacher, if that makes a difference Smile

This is a great gift idea!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics