Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Yosef ben Basya, 6 y old boy missing-FOUND BH
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

tigerwife

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:31 pm
I have tears in my eyes. Bh!!

realsilver

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:32 pm
This story reminds me of when the feldman girl was lost. And the miami boys song- chasdei hashem ki lo samnu!
So much emotion in that song!

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:33 pm
So Happy Bh!
Why can’t all the schools give the kids a Gps bracelet so something like this doesn’t happen? I’m sure parents would pay for it.

amother
Cherry

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:33 pm
I have a 6 year old son and I’m crying. Chasdei Hashem!

mandr

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:34 pm
HeartyAppetite wrote:
So Happy Bh!
Why can’t all the schools give the kids a Gps bracelet so something like this doesn’t happen? I’m sure parents would pay for it.

There are so many easier, cheaper, doable ways to prevent kids from getting lost...

Einikel

HeartyAppetite wrote:
So Happy Bh!

They shouldn’t take young children to such big parks. A playground is more than enough for children that age.

amother
Gladiolus

HeartyAppetite wrote:
So Happy Bh!

Or you know... count the kids when they leave a specific location?
I worked as a day camp counselor for many years and we were CONSTANTLY doing head counts whenever we moved from place to place.

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:36 pm
mandr wrote:
There are so many easier, cheaper, doable ways to prevent kids from getting lost...

U could get one of these tracking bracelets for $20

exhausted

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:36 pm
Bh bh bh!!! A thousand, million times bh!! I can't stop crying!! No parent should ever have to go through such pain!!

amother
Petunia

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:37 pm
What happened to good old buddy system and role call? I was counselor for many years and I felt like an idiot but did that role call until I lost my mind practically

Imhappy!

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:39 pm
thank you hashem. another kapital tehillim this time with tears of joy

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:42 pm
Hodu Lhashem! I’m so relieved I spent the evening sitting by my 6yo bed holding their hand and praying !

There’s always that kid that does his/her own thing. Wonders off to see a bird or find a worm etc etc.

I just pray that in this time of elation day camps and other groups learn to be more aware. There’s no such thing as enough when it comes to kids safety especially in large groups!

amother
Cappuccino

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:46 pm
HonesttoGod wrote:
Hodu Lhashem! I’m so relieved I spent the evening sitting by my 6yo bed holding their hand and praying !

There’s always that kid that does his/her own thing. Wonders off to see a bird or find a worm etc etc.

I just pray that in this time of elation day camps and other groups learn to be more aware. There’s no such thing as enough when it comes to kids safety especially in large groups!

Yes. Please let's not start pointing fingers and doling out blame. For all we know every precaution was taken. Roll call, counting heads, buddies...all of that could easily have been done and still this happened. We don't know what point they noticed he was missing, and we don't know circumstances.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:47 pm
BH!!! I just came back from the mikva. I davened so hard for him when I dunked. I'm so so so happy to hear he was found!

amother
DarkOrange

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:51 pm
hodeez wrote:
Just saw the video I'm too pregnant for this amount of emotion

Me too. And my son is the same age and was on a trip today. Tears of joy and grateful for this miracle.

(10 yrs ago I was heavily pregnant and things did not end well and I was having serious flashbacks!)

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:53 pm
amother [ Cappuccino ] wrote:
Yes. Please let's not start pointing fingers and doling out blame. For all we know every precaution was taken. Roll call, counting heads, buddies...all of that could easily have been done and still this happened. We don't know what point they noticed he was missing, and we don't know circumstances.

1000% like I said we can learn a lesson from
Everything but st the same time , kids are kids! My then 3yo son walked out the house and down the block when I was right there!! I literally turned to put something in the oven and saw my front door open ! He sneaked! He knew it was wrong. Kids have a mind of their own especially at 6/7 years old when they’re exploring.

amother
Clematis

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:56 pm
amother [ DarkOrange ] wrote:
Me too. And my son is the same age and was on a trip today. Tears of joy and grateful for this miracle.

(10 yrs ago I was heavily pregnant and things did not end well and I was having serious flashbacks!)

Same same. This pregnancy has me sobbing away at the videos

amother
Snowdrop

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 10:03 pm
amother [ Clematis ] wrote:
Same same. This pregnancy has me sobbing away at the videos

Not pregnant, still sobbing.

Chasdei Hashem!!!

amother
Dimgray

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 10:05 pm
amother [ Cappuccino ] wrote:

I agree. People usually look to blame someone/something bec it calms them down - makes them feel since there was a cause, it won't happen to them/their child.

Like in this situation - if every precaution was taken and the child still got lost, it's much scarer - means even if they are really careful it can happen to them.

daagahminayin

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 10:05 pm
I’m crying tears of joy… so, so happy for the boy and his family, so grateful to be crying in happiness with klal yisrael. So grateful to be part of this nation that cares so much to search, give tzedaka, and daven for this little boy.

Last edited by daagahminayin on Wed, Aug 11 2021, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 6 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed