Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Colugo compact stroller

autumnspring

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:46 pm
Anyone have this stroller? Are you happy with it?

autumnspring

Post Sat, Aug 14 2021, 10:01 pm
bump

autumnspring

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 10:38 am
Anyone?

SG18

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 10:57 am
I love the Complete, but don't have the Compact

Einikel

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 11:33 am
Bump need a new travel stroller and I’m looking into it.

autumnspring

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 12:01 pm
I just placed an order for it. I can update when it arrives what my thoughts are on it.

amother
Topaz

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:25 pm
autumnspring wrote:
I just placed an order for it. I can update when it arrives what my thoughts are on it.

Bump
Did you get it? Do you like it? Anyone else can recommend an easy, lightweight stroller for in and out of the car with a (prewalking) toddler?

autumnspring

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:28 pm
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
Bump
Did you get it? Do you like it? Anyone else can recommend an easy, lightweight stroller for in and out of the car with a (prewalking) toddler?

I love it!! Do you have any specific questions?
The only thing that is a little hard is putting it from laying to sitting while child is in the stroller. Otherwise everything about it is AMAZING!

katamommy

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 12:01 pm
I have the compact and love it! It's been our daily stroller for a year and a half in NYC, bumped up and down stairs all the time and always loaded up with groceries probably past the weight limit. I love the spacious basket for a compact stroller, all the included accessories, and the adjustable footrest which isn't standard on many of these compact models. The whole seat pad easily comes off for washing in the machine. We recently flew and the stroller fit just fine in the overhead bin. Only thing I would change is to make the seat a tad deeper. Overall it's a great product. Also, customer service is friendly and accommodating if you ever have a question or problem. If you're looking for accessories, I highly recommend the "cozy" bunting for winter. Super light but warm and folds right up with the stroller!

amother
Strawberry

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 12:07 pm
katamommy wrote:
I have the compact and love it! It's been our daily stroller for a year and a half in NYC, bumped up and down stairs all the time and always loaded up with groceries probably past the weight limit. I love the spacious basket for a compact stroller, all the included accessories, and the adjustable footrest which isn't standard on many of these compact models. The whole seat pad easily comes off for washing in the machine. We recently flew and the stroller fit just fine in the overhead bin. Only thing I would change is to make the seat a tad deeper. Overall it's a great product. Also, customer service is friendly and accommodating if you ever have a question or problem. If you're looking for accessories, I highly recommend the "cozy" bunting for winter. Super light but warm and folds right up with the stroller!

How young do you think can go in it?

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 12:33 pm
amother [ Strawberry ] wrote:

They have a separate infant bassinet add-on that you can use from birth.

katamommy

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 10:32 pm
amother [ Strawberry ] wrote:

Maybe 6 months or whenever your baby is sitting stably (without the infant bassinet accessory). Unfortunately it doesn't have adapters for a car seat.

scruffy

Post Wed, Mar 08 2023, 4:34 pm
Bumping this thread as the stroller is back in stock.

Those who have this stroller, how is it holding up? Most online reviews are positive, but some said that the stroller fell apart quickly.

Also, how would it compare to the City Tour?

amother
Cyclamen

Post Wed, Mar 08 2023, 5:00 pm
scruffy wrote:
Bumping this thread as the stroller is back in stock.

Those who have this stroller, how is it holding up? Most online reviews are positive, but some said that the stroller fell apart quickly.

Also, how would it compare to the City Tour?

I don’t know the city tour but I’m really happy with my colugo compact! Holding up very well! I don’t use it on a daily basis though.

scruffy

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 9:53 am
Thanks! Anyone else?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics