Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Craving Cereal!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 9:37 am
I'm the poster who posted a couple of weeks ago about starting a PCOS diet and craving carbs. Well, BH, it's going a lot better than I expected. The cravings are still there, but a lot weaker. I mostly stick to brown rice, quinoa, and buckwheat, as the main source of carbs, and the occasional piece of 85% chocolate (which I would eat even if I wasn't on a diet. Yum!)

Anyway, I've been really craving cereal and milk for the past few weeks, and want to make a healthy choice. What's the best, whole-grain, low sugar friendly cereal out there? Obviously won't be having it on the daily, but once or twice.

amother
Strawberry

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 10:19 am
Kashi Go Lean, regular Cheerios. The trick is to have a mezonos in the cereal, not just rice and corn, and also fairly low sugar. If you need sugar, then Honey Nut Cheerios and Life also seem to be okay in my opinion.

mha3484

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 10:22 am
If you eat OU-D products I keep hearing advertisements for a cereal called Magic Spoon. its keto.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise