Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
D-Dimer Test: 62% of Covid Vaccinated have Blood Clots!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 4:40 pm
causemommysaid wrote:
Serious question for you. I'm prefacing by saying I am not in any way a conspiracy theorist nor do I believe any of the hype in either direction.

I don't necessarily believe what best bubby is saying but I also am not going to dismiss it as totally crazy. It doesn't sound crazy at all. Why are you so quick to dismiss it? Wouldn't it be a good idea to have many people tested who were vaccinated to see if this claim can be true? If it's true then maybe medicine can get ahead of it and come up with a solution.

This!!!

The refusal to investigate if the vaccine
is dangerous.

The CENSORSHIP and persecution of any doctor or scientist who suggests vaccine is dangerous.

censorship = anti science.

History proves the side who censors are always the bad guys.

causemommysaid

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 4:46 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
This!!!

is dangerous.

The CENSORSHIP and persecution of any doctor or scientist who suggests vaccine is dangerous.

I don't agree with everything you say but I really would like an open discussion about things and I don't feel the government, the vaccine makers, doctors, and scientists are giving us that.

I am pretty sure the vaccine is safe however my faith in the government has been eroded by how they handled covid and its hard for me to get past that which is why I am waiting for more studies to come out before getting the vaccine.

Mishmish

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 4:55 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
This!!!

is dangerous.

What is your evidence of this alleged censorship? And also the persecution? Please provide.

Also, as has been said repeatedly, doctors are required to reports of deaths for ANY reason within a certain timeframe of vaccination. That does not mean that a vaccine caused a death. As well, literally anyone can make a report in VAERS. The fact that these deaths are recorded there does not mean that a vaccine caused them.

Given the way the press works, if this was a big story, they'd be all over it. It would be the scoop of the century. Further, the government would be shutting vaccination down--like they paused the J&J in April to investigate reports of a rare side effect. You have zero evidence that the vaccines are causing massive numbers of deaths. Zero. But you come here over and over and over and post this misinformation, half truths, and anti-vaccination propaganda. What is the goal?

southernbubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 5:38 pm
The more people fall for anti-vax propaganda, the fewer people get vaccinated and the harder it is for the government to mandate it.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 5:57 pm
amother [ Leaf ] wrote:
Are you ok with other vaccines?

She isn't. She thinks the MMR causes autism.

OBnursemom

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 5:59 pm
DDimer is elevated with covid too. Your point?

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 6:05 pm
OBnursemom wrote:
DDimer is elevated with covid too. Your point?

1. Nobody should be COERCED to take a dangerous treatment.

2. Natural immunity is 6-7 times stronger then Vaccine immunity.

Since vaccine immunity only lasts a few months people will need to take boosters every few months.

Every Booster can cause blood clots and permanent damage to heart lungs brain.

Taking boosters is like getting Covid over and over and over...

Extremely dangerous. Can cause massive deaths.

Mishmish

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 6:45 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Since vaccine immunity only lasts a few months people will need to take boosters every few months.

1. Here is a link to a cogent piece explaining how VAERS actually works. https://www.nebraskamed.com/CO.....cines

2. Here is a link to the CDC's website describing the incidence of adverse events following Covid vaccination--hardly censorship or a cover up when the CDC is sharing this itself, after investigating reports.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronaviru......html

(Also important to note that these adverse events can almost always be treated--the CDC publicizes adverse events to physicians and hospitals so they can know what to be on the lookout for & administer appropriate treatments; Covid can cause all of these symptoms and more and can be extremely difficult to treat as it is an active infection.)

3. Please provide your evidence that "natural immunity is 6-7 times stronger than vaccine immunity."
A recent study found that, among people who had Covid already, those who did not take a vaccine after recovering got reinfected 2.34 times MORE than the people who had recovered and taken a vaccine.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volum.....1.htm

4. The Covid vaccines do not give you Covid. So no, boosters are not at all like getting Covid over and over.

amother
Steelblue

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 6:52 pm
eh don't blame yourself SB, we completely isolated and still got covid. B"H we are all ok, no treatment other than tylenol and supplemental protocol Dr. Zelenko.

as for the rest of it let posters speak for themselves

provaxxer here who thinks everyone can make their own decision based on their own individual situation who is also troubled and alarmed at the censorship and shut down of anyone who does not toe the party line. Scary stuff. Perhaps dare I say it yes even scarier than the virus itself as well as the vax. Together.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 6:57 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

No one is being "coerced." You can choose not to. You can choose to have hundreds of times greater risk of dying of covid. I honestly don't care.

#BestBubby wrote:

The fact that this is inaccurate has been pointed out to you on multiple occasions. You have repeatedly been asked to support your claims. Instead, you double down, demanding that we believe you, because you say so.

I no longer can view these errors as anything but a purposeful distortion of facts.

#BestBubby wrote:

Of course, so does covid immunity. Which means that even if you survived your first bout of covid, you still have a much higher risk of dying next time 'round.

#BestBubby wrote:

Of course, as has been demonstrated to you time and time again, these side effects are extremely rare.

You have to wonder why someone would worry about side effects that occur in 1 in 100,000 cases, while telling us all not to worry about a disease that has killed 1.6% of Americans infected -- that is, 2 in 125 (edited because of bad math, sorry).

#BestBubby wrote:

No, taking boosters is like protecting yourself over and over again.

Getting covid over and over is inviting death.

Spreading lies about treatments and safety is like leading them into a dark alley where you know there's a guy with a machete.

little neshamala

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 7:04 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

Spreading lies about treatments and safety is like leading them into a dark alley where you know there's a guy with a machete.

Well said, thank you

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 7:05 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

And some say the boosters are dangerous.

https://freewestmedia.com/2021.....arns/

amother
Offwhite

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 7:17 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
And some say the boosters are dangerous.

https://freewestmedia.com/2021.....arns/

Where do you all even find these websites Can't Believe It

amother
Sienna

Post Sat, Aug 21 2021, 11:49 pm
amother [ Razzmatazz ] wrote:
Oh PLEASE. no they are not.

They actually are. I'm not anti vax. I'm fully vaccinated and my baby is fully up to date. But you should know that vaccines do have chemicals like preservatives that can cause problems you should do your research before vaccinating your child. As a daycare teacher I don't reccomend using doctors who are either pro or anti vaccination somewhere in the middle is best.

Mishmish

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 12:00 am
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
They actually are. I'm not anti vax. I'm fully vaccinated and my baby is fully up to date. But you should know that vaccines do have chemicals like preservatives that can cause problems you should do your research before vaccinating your child. As a daycare teacher I don't reccomend using doctors who are either pro or anti vaccination somewhere in the middle is best.

The Covid vaccines do not contain preservatives.
https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavi.....ients

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 12:11 am
Mishmish wrote:
The Covid vaccines do not contain preservatives.
https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavi.....ients

Sorry but I have a very hard time believing that. How do they last then?
I cannot believe you trust a GOVERNMENT website

shaqued_almond

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 12:14 am
OP I'd suggest you read the sources of the article you posted. The first one is a Canadian article that says that this doctor has been reprimanded for spreading misinformation. They keep on saying 62% ... 62% of what? Your original article doesn't mention the sample size anywhere. Here's what the Canadian article (first source) writes:

The B.C. Centre for Disease Control publishes weekly updates on adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination, and as of May 1, a total of 54 serious health events, including anaphylaxis, seizure and possible neurological effects, were reported out of 1.85 million doses administered. That's a rate of about 0.002 per cent.

While four people have died within 30 days of receiving one of those 1.85 million shots, none of those deaths are believed to be the result of the vaccine. In comparison, 1,622 people have died of COVID-19 in B.C. out of 136,100 confirmed cases.

You know what is known to cause blood clots as well? Covid.

That's all

Mishmish

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 12:25 am
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Sorry but I have a very hard time believing that. How do they last then?
I cannot believe you trust a GOVERNMENT website

They are kept (very) cold until shortly before use, that’s how.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 1:33 am
Why is it such a big deal to do the test before and after vaccination to compare? This really isn't a big deal to figure out if its true or false. If its true, let study participants do further testing to see if they have clots or not. Why hasn't anyone done it to disprove (or maybe prove) what this doctor is saying.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 8:33 am
As far as censorship goes, a video clip of Dr Sean Brooks slamming the Covid vaccine and promising sterility and death within 5 years to those who take it has circulated through WhatsApp groups and has been viewed maybe a million times (feel free to correct me if I am wrong about that). He claims to have a PhD from Oxford but he really means Oxford Ohio.
Somehow those who have "evidence" of the horrors of the vaccine are still finding news outlets and they are obviously being linked here. Some reports on mainstream media have also had to be retracted and corrected but at least there is some transparency. I do think that everyone who reads anything on any news site should question it rather than blindly accepting it. For example, there are reports of children being hospitalized with Covid but someone told me that this number includes children who were admitted to the hospital for a different reason but tested positive for Covid.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics