Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
How do I advertise a new WhatsApp status/group?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 2:33 pm
What would the best way be?
Are there any groups that I can post on for free? Most groups I'm on want to stick to the topic of the group, so I can't post there.

I am on one or two groups that let advertising for like $250/$350 but I rather not spend money if possible (especially as I'm not likely making money from it - at least for sure not in the beginning)

Is there a way to do it for free? Anyone part of a group that would be ok with that?

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 2:45 pm
Let’s imagine there would be a group that’s okay with it. Do you really think you’re the only one looking for free advertising? It would be completely overtaken with spam within days and everyone would leave.

And if there was, posting it on this (or any) board would lead more directly to that result

It takes money to make money.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 3:04 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Let’s imagine there would be a group that’s okay with it. Do you really think you’re the only one looking for free advertising? It would be completely overtaken with spam within days and everyone would leave.

And if there was, posting it on this (or any) board would lead more directly to that result

It takes money to make money.

I hear what your saying Confused So I guess there is no way to do this then....
I'm not advertising a business or anything. More like there's something I have an interest in, so would love to post funny memes and ect...on that topic either on a group or my status....more like for a hobby... (Although if it ever got big enough I'd consider allowing advertisments once in a while) I thought it would be fun....

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 3:22 pm
You could try to start your own group, then. Tell all your friends and family to join. Post something funny at least once a day and if people like it it will grow.

This might work better on Twitter.

motherfrmisrael

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 3:56 pm
Add as many contats as you can, and ask people to ask you. this way they will see your status.
Then, start posting content. once people see it is interesting (one way that you can know is based on how much interaction you have with followers), ask them to post a link to your status on their status, telling people to join.
once you have a larger following, it is very common for others with a following ot post about you, and you do the same mutually.

GL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media