Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Almost five months old not on any schedule....

shayna82

Post Sun, Oct 16 2005, 7:54 pm
AM I THE ONLY ONE? my first was really laid back and slept through the night at a really young age.. my second, also a boy is a laid back kid most of the time, but not as much. he has no nap schedule.. sometimes he only sleeps for like 20 minutes after crying for 5. He always wants to be held, and he spits up tons all the time, so im thinking hes got some ingegestion... and hes exclusivly breast fed.. anyone have any sugestions or would like to tell their story.... I feel like im th eonly one with a acrying baby and a 2 year old who is right in middle of the terrible two'sssssss

HELP!

Pickle Lady

Post Sun, Oct 16 2005, 9:07 pm
My son was the crankiest baby. He always wanted to be held. I later found out when he was almost 2 that he actually all along had a severe dairy allergy. Now that he doesn't have or is near any dairy he is so much better, not perfect because nows he's in his terrible 2's and throws lots of tantrums. B"H my 1 year old is pretty good but I think my 2 year old is such a nadful I am so exhausted from him. My 2 boys really really keep my on my toes too.

happymom

Post Sun, Oct 16 2005, 10:41 pm
I know of a few babies that cried alot... the parents found out that their baby had birth trauma. There are actually places that help the baby get out of his birth trauma. One mother told me that the MINUTe they left the place her baby barely cried!!! she couldnt believe it because the first 5 months of his life he cried ALL the time. People say this birth trauma thing happens to a lot of babies.

mamad

Post Sun, Oct 30 2005, 8:07 pm
First of all ask your doctor about acid reflux. Spitting up and crying all the time usually fits the description. Also, there is a great book called 'Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child' by Marc Weissbluth that I think you should read, if you can find the time!

zigi

Post Sun, Oct 30 2005, 11:45 pm
wow my baby sounds like yours she was basically up for 12 hours today!!!!!!!!! she only cat napped 5 - 10 minutes a few times she also likes to spit up and also throwup she falls asleep and her brother wakes her up and she likes to be held and co sleep. good luck!

1stimer

Post Thu, Nov 03 2005, 3:16 am
My ds was also like that, no schedule at all until 8 months. I would second the book 'healthy sleep habits, happy child. Haven't read the whole book but bits of it made sense.

BlumaG

Post Thu, Jan 05 2006, 2:28 pm
my 6 month old doesnt have a real schedule , she takes a morning nap 2 hrs after she wakes up in the morning can range from 8-10 depending on whenever hse wakes up for a night feed, then she takes an afternoon nap 2 hrs after her first nap, no real times, my 2 yr old madeh er own schedule by 4.5 months, tihso ne goes odwn at 7.30pm wakes up at 9 for whil not sure y, and shes pretty clingy, wierd how so v different they can b
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics