Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
I finally put my linen on and…

tigerwife

Post Tue, Aug 24 2021, 10:29 pm
Just noticed one duvet cover is inside out! Blarghy blargh blargh! If only I’d taken them out of the dryer hours ago, maybe then I’d have a bit more energy to redo! Would you leave it on? They are white with a subtle print and you can’t really tell unless you’re look at the seams.

kenz

Post Tue, Aug 24 2021, 10:32 pm
tigerwife wrote:
Just noticed one duvet cover is inside out! Blarghy blargh blargh! If only I’d taken them out of the dryer hours ago, maybe then I’d have a bit more energy to redo! Would you leave it on? They are white with a subtle print and you can’t really tell unless you’re look at the seams.

Since you're asking... I would not. I would change it. It's annoying but really only takes a couple of minutes.

tigerwife

Post Tue, Aug 24 2021, 10:47 pm
kenz wrote:
Since you're asking... I would not. I would change it. It's annoying but really only takes a couple of minutes.

I think you’re right but I’m simply exhausted… perhaps I can be selfish and leave the other duvet cover for DH to fix Very Happy

meme6

Post Tue, Aug 24 2021, 10:52 pm
tigerwife wrote:
I think you’re right but I’m simply exhausted… perhaps I can be selfish and leave the other duvet cover for DH to fix Very Happy

I would change it cause it would get me really nervous

My husband wants to know why we need linen when I ask him to help me with it lol. And yes I once left my husband his linen to do on his own and he was exhausted he slept without linen woke up next morning said there’s no difference lol

Goody2shoes

Post Tue, Aug 24 2021, 10:56 pm
meme6 wrote:
I would change it cause it would get me really nervous

My husband wants to know why we need linen when I ask him to help me with it lol. And yes I once left my husband his linen to do on his own and he was exhausted he slept without linen woke up next morning said there’s no difference lol

Ha sounds like mine. Or he'll ask why we need to change cuz after all its the same body on it.
I would change only my husband's so that no one says I'm a bad wife making him sleep with inside out linen

Moonlight

Post Tue, Aug 24 2021, 11:25 pm
Leave it.
Hope you are asleep by now

momof2+?

Post Tue, Aug 24 2021, 11:31 pm
I’d probably leave it and change it tomorrow.

So what did you end up doing?! 😁
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics