Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Living room is playroom, any recommendations for toy box?
Previous  1  2

yo'ma

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 2:56 pm
I used to put the menchies and stuff and the transportation toys separately in the medium size lego boxes, but my cleaning lady (not the kids so much) kept on mixing the 2 and it made me crazy, so I took them all out and threw it in the bottom of the closet (there's something in the front so they won't fall out). Now I'm so much calmer about it and it's much easier to clean (not like it was hard to begin with). And she still sometimes puts it in the boxes with big toys Scratching Head . The big boxes I have fit one on top of another with an opening in the front. My dh used to use it for his clothing because we didn't have enough drawer space. I don't remember where I got them though.

avimom

Post Sat, May 03 2008, 11:58 pm
I got cute plastic open-top containers in Doodys and put them on a bookshelf. Then, I put the smaller things sorted into smaller containers in the big boxes. Small containers with lids are from the 99 cents store. Other than that, try target- they're pretty cheap. Or, try those metal wire cubes that you can configure into anysize shelving. Very cheap, and great for lots of different sized toys. But where do you have room in your living room for any of this????

Sara Y

Post Sun, May 25 2008, 3:01 am
Move ur couch out away fom the wall and u can store containers w toys behind it that way
I dont have enuff closet space my vacuum goes behind one of my couches
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics