Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Is it normal for a 3 month old to sleep through the night
Previous  1  2

6000miles

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 1:05 am
My baby was like that at 3 months... Slept 7,8,9 hour stretches and I thought we were good for life! Then he went through a growth spurt and .... now at 9 months he barely sleeps 3 hours before waking for feedings. I'm so sleep-deprived idk if this post is coherent

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 9:27 am
6000miles wrote:
My baby was like that at 3 months... Slept 7,8,9 hour stretches and I thought we were good for life! Then he went through a growth spurt and .... now at 9 months he barely sleeps 3 hours before waking for feedings. I'm so sleep-deprived idk if this post is coherent

Omg.
I was thinking of coming here to update the thread when I saw it on the main board today.

So here’s the update- that night was the last one so far that he slept. He’s 4 months and has been waking up every 2-3 hours since I started this thread. Oh well…
I wonder if he read this thread lol.

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 11:22 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My 3 1/2 month old infant has been Bh giving me nice stretches during the night. But this night he’s been sleeping even more. He fell asleep at 11 pm and slept until 7:30. I fed him and he fell back asleep instantly so I put him back in his crib and he’s still sleeping now at 9:45. Please tell me it’s normal.

That’s amazing. You are very lucky. One of my kids at that age used to sleep for 12 hours straight at night which was amazing. It’s definitely normal. Consider yourself lucky because many babies wake up all the time and don’t let their parents sleep.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics