Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Sleep coach recommendations please

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 27 2021, 10:17 am
Hi! I’m looking for a sleep coach to help guide me with helping my almost 2 year old sleep independently. Any recommendations?

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Aug 27 2021, 10:27 am
Go to YouTube and look for "Nanny Jo back to bed."

The first few days will wear you out and test your sanity, but if you are consistent you will both be much happier and better rested.

If it doesn't work, your child may have separation anxiety, and/or not produce enough melatonin on their own. (BTDT) In that case, please talk to your pediatrician about melatonin, dosage per weight, etc. For a child that young, I wouldn't try to give it on my own without professional advice.

When the melatonin kicks in, go back to the Nanny Jo method. Guaranteed success. Very Happy

amother
Dimgray

Post Fri, Aug 27 2021, 10:27 am
I found this very helpful.

https://sleepsense.net/do-it-y.....ions/

I bought the platinum option. It was on sale, I actually chose the gold, and at checkout they let me upgrade to platinum for a much better price. Shhhh

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, Aug 27 2021, 11:29 am
Faigy Green is excellent!

tryinghard

Post Fri, Aug 27 2021, 3:53 pm
Babysleepmaven.com / @babysleepmaven on Instagram - Riki Taubenblat

Full disclosure, she’s my sister, but random people keep telling me how great she is: “oh my gosh, your sister saved my life!” 😂

And I do plan on working with her with my next kid Iyh

amother
Mocha

Post Fri, Aug 27 2021, 6:16 pm
I have used Batya the baby coach. In general I like her approach and find her very knowledgeable. In recent years she has gotten expensive and less available. With my first we literally spoke or emailed once a day, now I believe you get twice a week communication.
batyathebabycoach.com

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi! I’m looking for a sleep coach to help guide me with helping my almost 2 year old sleep independently. Any recommendations?

Hands down Sabrina from www.babysleeptrain.com She saved my life!! Her pricing is middle of the road from what I researched.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics