Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Most comfortable mask

esther7

Post Sat, Aug 28 2021, 11:45 pm
We are hoping to fly overseas for sukkos. My daughter has just turned 3 and has never really worn a mask before. I want to get her used to it before we fly. Looking for recommendations/links for the most comfortable, breathable mask.
Thanks!

Iymnok

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 3:28 am
I recently heard that if you don’t put the mask on in the beginning of the flight, they won’t bother you. Still get a comfortable mask and have it ready.
El al only enforces from age 7.

Success10

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 3:54 am
I would try to get something with minnie mouse, unicorns, something she'll love and make it fun for her. Not unlike a pair of heart shaped sunglasses that are not comfortable, but girls that age love to wear since it's a cute accessory. I'm not sure how long she'll agree to wear it, but it might help her agree if it has a cute print.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 5:55 am
I got a cheesecloth mask on Etsy. Haven’t received them in the mail yet but most of the reviewers said you barely feel like you’re wearing a mask.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 6:34 am
We have some from old navy that fit my 3 year old well and are comfortable. She prefers them. Here's a link. the ones we got have cute patterns but this is the product. Https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse.....ntent

esther7

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 8:31 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
I got a cheesecloth mask on Etsy. Haven’t received them in the mail yet but most of the reviewers said you barely feel like you’re wearing a mask.

Thank you for all of the responses. Amother Navy, do you have a link to these?

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 8:02 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:

That’s because you aren’t
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers