Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How do you feel about those unvaccinated?
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next

How do you feel towards the unvaccinated?
Angry or negative feelings at their not getting vaccinated  
 16%  [ 55 ]
Fearful or anxious about exposure, but okay with them choosing  
 8%  [ 29 ]
Not my business, doesn't effect me, neutral  
 28%  [ 95 ]
I regret mine, I think well of their actions  
 3%  [ 12 ]
I am one who has not vaccinated at this time  
 41%  [ 138 ]
Total Votes : 329

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 10:36 pm
zaq wrote:
To paraphrase the rabbi in Fiddler on the Roof...may the L-rd bless and keep the unvaxed...far, far away from us.

Keep away from the VAXXED too - they ALSO can spread Covid.

I guess just stay in bed under the covers.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:07 pm
amother [ Celeste ] wrote:
Well now most people
Can no longer be considered fully vaxed as fauci now said that means three shots

Walmart is only giving booster shots to the immunocompromised.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:08 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
You really dont know people are told either vax or youre fired???

That is COERCION!

No, its not coerciion.

Its consequences.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:09 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Keep away from the VAXXED too - they ALSO can spread Covid.

I guess just stay in bed under the covers.

Have you considered hanging garlic around your neck like in the olden days? It did ward off germs.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:45 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
Well, if it relates to what COVID risk me or my household members maybe exposed to, and if that information affects whether I want myself or my children to participate in that event, I think my nose does belong there.

My friends and acquaintances want to socialize and include my household in their lives and simchas, and I want us to be able to participate as much as we can for the well being of all involved.

Other than saying everyone must have a safety posture that fits the lowest common denominator (which could be folks not doing anything re: COVID), how else can folks with different risk postures coexist?

I don't think it being all or nothing is realistic, and it means at times, some folks will have to have some uncomfortable discussions one on one. Again, those don't have to be antagonistic or pushy.

You can think your nose belongs there all you want, but at the end of the day your nose doesn’t belong in my medical business. Everyone needs to take precautions for themselves, without relying on others. If I was concerned that I might get covid from someone, then I would take whatever precautions I felt necessary when having people over and when leaving my house. It is bot up to OTHER people to keep me healthy, that is first and foremost MY job. Society can take general precautions, but that doesn’t mean you get to know my private business.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:50 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
No, its not coerciion.

Its consequences.

Coercion is persuading someone to do something using force and threats. Telling people they will lose their job if they don’t vaccinate may be a consequence, but it is also a threat.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 12:01 am
SixOfWands wrote:
No, its not coerciion.

Its consequences.

No, per the Oxford DICTIONARY it is COERCION: Threatening to Fire someone if they don't Vax.

co·er·cion
/kōˈərZHən/
noun
the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats:

amother
Ultramarine

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 12:14 am
What about THREATENING to jail someone if they don't pay taxes

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 12:23 am
Taxes have existed as long as government - about 6,000 years.

But COERCING people to take risky medical treatment against their will - that IS NEW.

Scary how fast we are losing our freedoms.

Even more scary how many people on this site APPROVE - until they come for YOUR Freedom.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 12:26 am
Or maybe they already came for our freedom, and you didn't care, and now it's your turn?

fleetwood

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 6:36 am
southernbubby wrote:
Have you considered hanging garlic around your neck like in the olden days? It did ward off germs.

It also wards off having anyone come near you...

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 6:58 am
SixOfWands wrote:
No, its not coerciion.

Its consequences.

It is coercion to be forced to take the vaccine or lose your job. Especially a vaccine with so many adverse reactions. I shouldn't have to be thinking which vaccine should I take; one that may give me blood clots, or one that may give me a heart condition, just so that I can keep my job and support my family. No I cannot switch jobs. I am being forced. And it is all nonsense, since vaccinated people spread covid too.

amother
Lotus

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 7:52 am
SixOfWands wrote:
No, its not coerciion.

Its consequences.

Everyone knows that cosenquences have to have shaichus with the crime sooo shaichus not getting the vaccine to losing my job?
And don't say I'm hurting others because only people who did not research the vaccine will say that. Even pro vaccines know you can still spread and catch covid with the vaccine

תערוג

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 4:34 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Yikes feel bad for some of you who are living in a completely diff universe than I am. In my circles, literally no one cares who is and isn’t (Covid) vaccinated. It doesn’t affect any friendships BH.

Wow. What universe is that? Can I join? I’ve been around these covid blocks and have found none such universe.

amother
Steelblue

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 4:39 pm
תערוג wrote:
Wow. What universe is that? Can I join? I’ve been around these covid blocks and have found none such universe.

My town too too. It's a different planet. Very OOT. Guaranteed you wouldn't move here so I won't tell you where I live.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 4:41 pm
תערוג wrote:

If you live in Israel, you may know more vaccinated people than unvaccinated people.

amother
Honey

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 4:42 pm
תערוג wrote:

Come to Boro Park, Williamsburg, Monsey, Kiryas Joel.
Let those from Lakewood and Crown Heights tell you if their communities fit the profile as well.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 4:45 pm
amother [ Steelblue ] wrote:
My town too too. It's a different planet. Very OOT. Guaranteed you wouldn't move here so I won't tell you where I live.

Several people here in Coral Springs told me that they are vaccinated but some said that they are not. Biden's new law may force more people to vaccinate but right now, nobody is bothering anyone else.

תערוג

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 5:07 pm
amother [ Steelblue ] wrote:

What does oot mean. I live in Israel. I am not vaccinated. Navigating a not so easy situation in that regard though.

amother
Steelblue

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 5:13 pm
תערוג wrote:
What does oot mean. I live in Israel. I am not vaccinated. Navigating a not so easy situation in that regard though.

Out of town
Page 10 of 11   Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics