Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How do you feel about those unvaccinated?
  Previous  1  2  3  4 9  10  11  Next

How do you feel towards the unvaccinated?
Angry or negative feelings at their not getting vaccinated  
 16%  [ 55 ]
Fearful or anxious about exposure, but okay with them choosing  
 8%  [ 29 ]
Not my business, doesn't effect me, neutral  
 28%  [ 95 ]
I regret mine, I think well of their actions  
 3%  [ 12 ]
I am one who has not vaccinated at this time  
 41%  [ 138 ]
Total Votes : 329

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:33 am
fleetwood wrote:
Got the vaxx. Honestly don't care what any else does. Just glad to minimize my risk of death if I do catch it. Sick of all the anti vaxx threads by women who if they were really confident in their decision would not keep posting defending it!

What about all the pro vaxx threads? Those don’t exist, right?

amother
Peony

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:36 am
Ema of 4 wrote:

Just saying the same right back at Fleetwood. If you’d be so confident, you wouldn’t need to keep defending it.
Show me one vax thread that you havent taken part in...

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:36 am
amother [ Lemonchiffon ] wrote:
All those threads telling people to go vaccinate.

They are a figment of your imagination, they don’t really exist. Only anti vaxx threads are ever posted.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:37 am
amother [ Anemone ] wrote:
I didn't vote yet.

That middle option started with "not my business", which I don't agree with. I think it IS my business, as a caring person, to take extra precautions around people without antibodies.

And I couldn't possibly stomach a misuse of the word "effect" (noun) in place of "affect" (verb). Smile

Many of those who have not vaccinated either have antibodies or have already had covid.

amother
Foxglove

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:49 am
I asked my OB yesterday about vaccinating and she was very pareve and on the fence. They are no officially recommending it. She said she hasn’t had any patients hospitalized with Covid, and they have treatments available. So holding off for now.

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:03 am
Fools and dangerous ones.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com

Risking a horrible death of suffocation and multi-organ failure or long term damage to kidneys, heart, lungs and brain - or from descriptions from those who had being sicker and more miserable than they have ever been.

And all because they are being duped for those who gain from identity politics.

Not much satisfaction in owning the libs when you are hooked up to a ventilator.

amother
Celeste

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:06 am
Fern you sound quite angry livid really.
Good luck.

would not wish such a thing on anyone R"L. Well except for like Amalek Hitler Yimoch sh'mo

reminds me of how some people blame abused women or agunos for being victims

IMHopinion

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:14 am
The need for the pro Covid vaxers to curse, threaten and wish bad upon non vaxers is just crazy.
I’m seeing it a lot on this site, mainly from the same few posters.
It’s like a need to be right about the vaccine, so we hope you all non vaxxed people die or suffer...

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:25 am
amother [ Fern ] wrote:
Fools and dangerous ones.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com

Risking a horrible death of suffocation and multi-organ failure or long term damage to kidneys, heart, lungs and brain - or from descriptions from those who had being sicker and more miserable than they have ever been.

And all because they are being duped for those who gain from identity politics.

Not much satisfaction in owning the libs when you are hooked up to a ventilator.

There are medicines like Ivermectin and HCQ (Hydroxycloroquine) that have a very high CURE rate when taken early.
and much safer then the CLOT SHOT.

Be angry at corrupt government that is censoring and forbidding safe cures!

Those who had Covid already have much stronger immunity then the vaxxed.

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:28 am
amother [ Celeste ] wrote:
Fern you sound quite angry livid really.
Good luck.

would not wish such a thing on anyone R"L. Well except for like Amalek Hitler Yimoch sh'mo

reminds me of how some people blame abused women or agunos for being victims

How are you interpreting that I am wishing a horrible death on anyone.

I pity them for their foolishness because they are risking a horrible death based on lies and misinformation fed to them by those who have a vested interest in maintaining a base that is manipulated by identity politics.

I do feel sorry for those who are not able to be vaccinated and therefore might suffer because of their unwillingness to get vaccinated is prolonging the epidemic.

I am on a thread of COVID nurses and doctors who are actually on the front line and at this point the ICU is filled only with the unvaccinated with a very few who were vaccinated with significant risk factors. For example, transplant patients are not able to muster up a sufficient immune response from the vaccination so there are a few in the ICU who have had transplants.

The vaccine is doing exactly what it should be doing which is protecting almost all vaccinated people from death or severe symptoms.

Also for people living in areas where the hospitals are so besieged that those with heart attacks or in car accident or otherwise requiring emergency care are suffering through no fault of their own.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:29 am
Read your link Fern.

Thousands of people died from Covid Vax.

Tens of thousands suffered heart attacks. strokes. mycarditis. bells palsy. even amputations! They surely regret taking this dangerous vaccine when there are much safer cures and over 99% recover.

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:33 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Read your link Fern.

Thousands of people died from Covid Vax.

Tens of thousands suffered heart attacks. strokes. mycarditis. bells palsy. even amputations! They surely regret taking this dangerous vaccine when there are much safer cures and over 99% recover.

You are an absolute fountain of misinformation on most subjects which is why I generally don't bother to read or respond to your posts because it is an exercise in futility.

Where are the studies indicating all of these bad results from the vaccine. You are always asked to provide your sources and yet you never do but obfuscate by raising another red herring.

Statistically almost no deaths from vaccination and there are millions and millions given throughout the world and it has been almost a year.

Compare with over 600,000 deaths from COVID just in the US and that number is considered low because of deaths at home.

And that is not taking into consideration how many people suffer long term debilitation even if they survive.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:36 am
amother [ Fern ] wrote:
How are you interpreting that I am wishing a horrible death on anyone.

I pity them for their foolishness because they are risking a horrible death based on lies and misinformation fed to them by those who have a vested interest in maintaining a base that is manipulated by identity politics.

I do feel sorry for those who are not able to be vaccinated and therefore might suffer because of their unwillingness to get vaccinated is prolonging the epidemic.

I am on a thread of COVID nurses and doctors who are actually on the front line and at this point the ICU is filled only with the unvaccinated with a very few who were vaccinated with significant risk factors. For example, transplant patients are not able to muster up a sufficient immune response from the vaccination so there are a few in the ICU who have had transplants.

The vaccine is doing exactly what it should be doing which is protecting almost all vaccinated people from death or severe symptoms.

Also for people living in areas where the hospitals are so besieged that those with heart attacks or in car accident or otherwise requiring emergency care are suffering through no fault of their own.

1. People taking the vax are also risking death and permanent injury.

2. Unvaxxed are not prolonging pandemic or risking others. that isa LIE!

A. The Vaxxed are spreading Covid.
The recently vaxxed are SHEDDING the virus

B. Those that had Covid already (many of unvaxxed) are NOT spreading Covid.

That is why Sweden where most had Covid doesnt have Covid deaths!

3. Shortage of hospital beds is due to FIRING nurses who refuse the Clot Shot. Even if they had Covid and gave Real Immunity!

fleetwood

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:52 am
[quote="southernbubby"]There are?[/quote

No there aren't. There are all these"gotcha" anti vaxx threads.. ridiculous.

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:53 am
amother [ Fern ] wrote:
You are an absolute fountain of misinformation on most subjects which is why I generally don't bother to read or respond to your posts because it is an exercise in futility.

Where are the studies indicating all of these bad results from the vaccine. You are always asked to provide your sources and yet you never do but obfuscate by raising another red herring.

Statistically almost no deaths from vaccination and there are millions and millions given throughout the world and it has been almost a year.

Compare with over 600,000 deaths from COVID just in the US and that number is considered low because of deaths at home.

And that is not taking into consideration how many people suffer long term debilitation even if they survive.

There are no long term studies on the vaccine. There is no control group. That's why you conveniently have no statistics. But real life information is proving there are problems with the vaccine. I personally know two healthy people who dropped dead within two weeks of the second dose. And people who try to publicize what happened to them or their loved ones after they took the vaccine are silenced. Covid may have killed many, but that doesn't make the vaccine the miracle cure that we are looking for.

amother
Oldlace

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:55 am
There isn't an option for this, but here's how I feel. I personally wouldn't care except for the fact that their decision is affecting others.

Hospitals in my state are full of unvaccinated Covid patients. My brother has c@ncer, and they shut down all non-emergency surgeries because the hospitals are full of unvaccinated Covid patients. Turns out my brother's surgery was done on the very last day they allowed surgeries before shutting down because of Covid - if he had been schedule for a day later, his surgery would have been canceled indefinitely (as it had been during the first round of Covid). They removed the growth and it was 1 mm from reaching a nerve and going metastatic. If his surgery had been delayed, it could have meant the difference between life and death chv"sh!

Well, what about all the people whose surgeries were for they after his, who did get canceled? Their lives are now in jeopardy because unvaccinated people are clogging up the hospitals. At this point having clogged hospitals is avoidable. So yes, I am angry at them.

In terms of numbers, one hospital here said that 180 out of 200 non-critical Covid patients were unvaccinated, but that every single ICU Covid patient was unvaccinated. The numbers don't lie - vaccines work. And innocent lives are being endangered because people are refusing to get the vaccine.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:57 am
amother [ Steel ] wrote:
Not true. Not only did Trump champion and work hard to ram through as fast as possible the covid vaccine, it was the LIBERALS who were against it.

Phd's are the largest group that are vaccine hesitant followed by black people. This does not scream ultra conservative to me.

Every citizen should do what's best for their health. That's all.

That's changed. People recently booed Trump for telling them to get vaccinated.
From what I see in here as well as in the community, if you are doing anything to prevent Covid, you lack faith, fall for media lies, and you are a traitor to freedom from government tyranny. If you chas v'sholem test positive, you are allowing the government to have more control if you don't find some underground or black market source of "life saving drugs" and instead, you run with your tail between your legs to the closest monoclonal antibody clinic.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:59 am
#BestBubby wrote:
1. People taking the vax are also risking death and permanent injury.

2. Unvaxxed are not prolonging pandemic or risking others. that isa LIE!

A. The Vaxxed are spreading Covid.
The recently vaxxed are SHEDDING the virus

B. Those that had Covid already (many of unvaxxed) are NOT spreading Covid.

That is why Sweden where most had Covid doesnt have Covid deaths!

3. Shortage of hospital beds is due to FIRING nurses who refuse the Clot Shot. Even if they had Covid and gave Real Immunity!

Sweden is now, orange and level 3 as far as travel goes.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:59 am
Ema of 4 wrote:

Look at the ratio..I need to check to be sure..but I'm guessing 10 anti threads for every one pro thread...

amother
Oldlace

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 12:00 pm
amother [ Lemonchiffon ] wrote:
..... real life information is proving there are problems with the vaccine. I personally know two healthy people who dropped dead within two weeks of the second dose......

People are dropping dead at much higher rates from Covid itself, and having long-term health consequences from Covid itself.
Page 3 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  4 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics