Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
OP’s : Where are they now?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 12:16 pm
sky wrote:
https://www.imamother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=253306

Did the towel business ever get started?
How is it going?

Omg I just read this infamous thread for the first time and died laughing...
I wonder where all those old posters went!

essie14

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 12:39 pm
I would love to know if the "Am I pregnant " OPs turned out to be pregnant 😂

BrisketBoss

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 1:01 pm
Crookshanks wrote:

I just read it too. That's fantastic. mandr's limerick is my favorite.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 1:05 pm
Crookshanks wrote:

Omg this is so sad maybe she was serious?? I wonder if she made them (for herself) haven’t seen them in the Jewish stores or mikveh yet. Maybe it was a troll? Either way I always wondered what everyone called it. We def don’t call it “relations towel” … we have a more .. uh … specific term for it but I’ll spare everyone.

Window

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 1:08 pm
Zehava wrote:
I’m just wondering how the queen with a hobby is doing. Hopefully on lithium and too embarrassed to come back here. Or her kids took her internet privileges away.

That’s really not nice

amother
Midnight

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 1:35 pm
essie14 wrote:

I hate to say it the other way around but I’m one of the many OPs of ‘is it a miscarriage’ and unfortunately it was

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 4:39 pm
amother [ Midnight ] wrote:
I hate to say it the other way around but I’m one of the many OPs of ‘is it a miscarriage’ and unfortunately it was

I’m so sorry 😞

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 5:21 pm
essie14 wrote:

I actually went back and answered on the thread but bh, I was NOT pregnant.

I had Irish twins oldest was 18 months old and was on 2 forms of BC. Someone on their posted a link to a 20 pack of pregnancy tests, she saved my sanity so many times those last few years.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 5:23 pm
I’ve OP’d lots of threads but I couldn’t update them all on this thread because then they’d all be linked to the same person 🙊

Last edited by amother on Wed, Sep 01 2021, 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

blessedflower

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 5:23 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Can’t find the thread but a mother was asking if her daughter should get engaged to a boy who shared that he had a p0rn addiction

My husband is a relations addict so always wondered what happened in the end…

That being said , I started a thread almost a year ago asking if anyone’s ever gotten divorced while pregnant because I found out my husband had a major relapse in his addiction and had been lying to me for years … well, my husband since joined sexaholics anonymous and is sober ever since . In the past 10 months we separated for a bunch of months, had intense therapy , got back together, gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby, and are doing really really well as a couple. I’m still working through the trauma of what happened…. But my husband is working a really strong program and is a different man today . One day at a time …
thanks for updating. I thought so much about you ever since you posted about this. I was also pregnant at the time and couldn't stop thinking about you. May hashem help you further and may the next year be filled with blessings

pause

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:02 pm
crust wrote:
I came on here less than 5 years ago. Imamother was a teen.

Colors were new then.
If you go back to older threads youll see how confusing this site was without the color system.

It was hard to keep track what's happening between one amother and the other.

There was also way less amother use.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:14 pm
If the OP isn't anonymous, why not just PM her?

amother
Celeste

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:38 pm
hey, I'm the op of at least 3 "am I pregnant threads" and BH after a year of trying we have good news!!!

hardworking mom

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:15 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
Smile

Did you toddler stop crying yet at playgroup?

Is 6m old still sleeping thru night?

and are you still using a doona??

Maybe it really is a good idea to read old threads. You realize that life moves on even if the baby sleeps (or in my case doesn't!)
Even if the kids cried in playgroup
And they all survived without caring which carriage they sat in

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 8:20 pm
amother [ Lightgreen ] wrote:
I’ve OP’d lots of threads but I couldn’t update them all on this thread because then they’d all be linked to the same person 🙊

Can you post just one?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 8:21 pm
amother [ NeonOrange ] wrote:
I wonder about the DH lied thread.

And about the therapist who let her panties show during a session with her client.

And about the lady who wears a crown because she is a queen. King

Please post the link of the queen thread

ra_mom

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 8:23 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Please post the link of the queen thread

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....20801

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....20575

amother
NeonPurple

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 8:36 pm
Someone asked about buying a shrimpkleid instead of a shvimkleid. I wonder if she ever found one.
She was really ashamed and edited the post.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 8:38 pm
singleagain wrote:
I understand, and I realize that people probably won't realize and click, I just don't want there to be any expectations, bc people really do deserve to keep things private even if they share a little. in my support group, people have a right to not talk if they don't want to. they have a right to not answer questions. especially about things so personal. that's why I didn't lock the thread, the fun threads, fish, and presents .. that's a different story. I think if your first post had a different thread, I might not have reacted as strongly. (also maybe this is stronger because it's right after my support group, where we say it's okay to not answer)

as for me... work is only slightly stressful, although that may be because shark week is coming up.🦈
we are going to be having some craazy sales on Thursday... and I got the signs printed now, bc my boss went through the whole thing and we priced it out today instead of tomorrow. srsly... we are practically giving stuff away at a loss. other than that... not too much...thank god

Where do you work? Can you share? I love sales!!!!!
I'm the OP of a few long threads. One of them is still too raw for me but I'm in a much better place and hope to update eventually.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 8:46 pm
Im the OP of a long thread as well.
I’ve gotten an enormous amount of support there and could not thank you all enough for that. I know some of you want an update but honestly I have nothing to update yet.
Things are just as tough or even tougher at times…
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics