Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
OP’s : Where are they now?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Dustypink

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 10:52 pm
I wouldn't take it personally if someone bumped one of my old threads. I think it is mentschlich to update the people who invested time and energy trying to help. The reason I don't is not on purpose, it's because it takes time for things to update and by then the thread is forgotten or buried. I also worry about "outing" myself more than I already did.

I was the OP of a few intense threads back in the day. I posted an update here and am deleting it now because now that other details were added it would be too easy for people to know it was me. But I'm thankful for all the support and in a better place now. It's beautiful to hear from others who also have had yeshuos since their original posts.

amother
Maple

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:47 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I actually went back and answered on the thread but bh, I was NOT pregnant.

I had Irish twins oldest was 18 months old and was on 2 forms of BC. Someone on their posted a link to a 20 pack of pregnancy tests, she saved my sanity so many times those last few years.
can you post that link

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:51 pm
What happened to that boy that was left outside in Switzerland for the day? Did he get past the trauma?

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:54 pm

Last edited by amother on Mon, Dec 20 2021, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

crust

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:56 pm
amother [ NeonPink ] wrote:
What happened to that boy that was left outside in Switzerland for the day? Did he get past the trauma?

Not again! Can't Believe It

amother
NeonPurple

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:59 pm
amother [ NeonPink ] wrote:

Or the girl who was stuck in Israel without family?

amother
Mintgreen

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 12:11 am
I want to know how many kids this OP ended up having

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....32634

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 12:42 am
This is awkward but I put in IBS in the search bar and clicked on a thread. There’s a user “Yellow” that commented a few times and I kept wondering if what she/he said was normal. And I don’t know why but after reading this thread, I think about it often, did “yellow” pm her and find her ? I’m actually scared... someone tell me I am over thinking. (You need to read all of her/his comments to understand my suspicions!)

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....49588

singleagain

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 12:57 am
amother [ Ultramarine ] wrote:
Where do you work? Can you share? I love sales!!!!!
I'm the OP of a few long threads. One of them is still too raw for me but I'm in a much better place and hope to update eventually.

mfb

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 12:57 am
I constantly think about green amother of the infertility thread. I know she ended up having a baby then but I always think about her and wonder if she had more.
I think as she went through her nisyonos she wrote about it and helped others see all the things people without children go through.

crust

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:07 am
amother [ Mintgreen ] wrote:

I think she updated that she doesn't want to update.

Or, maybe someone wanted her to update and someone else yelled at her that she doesn't have to update?

I don't remember the specifics but there was definitely some quarrel.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:08 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is awkward but I put in IBS in the search bar and clicked on a thread. There’s a user “Yellow” that commented a few times and I kept wondering if what she/he said was normal. And I don’t know why but after reading this thread, I think about it often, did “yellow” pm her and find her ? I’m actually scared... someone tell me I am over thinking. (You need to read all of her/his comments to understand my suspicions!)

I'm amother yellow in that thread. What is it you're curious about?

amother
NeonPink

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:19 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I don’t find anything strange. Some of those terms are only common between IBS sufferers.

mandr

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:07 am
amother [ Mintgreen ] wrote:

Omg that thread had me roaring with laughter and tears. I wish she’d come back and update!

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:32 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

dont find her comments suspicious at all. As an IBS sufferer…. It takes one to know one

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:34 am
Really ?! I’m so relieved ! I almost knew it was a regular imamother user! I suffer from ibs too (hence me searching it on here) so I’m familiar with all the terms and devices and tenchniques, but I guess I watched too many shows as a kid so when you said “I want to meet you.” I got nervous. This is why I don’t have a tv or Netflix or any form of entertainment now bc I think anything I watched back then ruined even the most normal of conversations for me. Sorry if I misjudged!

And I know your not the OP of that thread but is that long list really doable ? I suffer from ibs /gastritis and esophigitis for years and can’t manage to tackle even one of those… so I just live with the pain and symptoms. Which is dumb I know

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 9:14 am
amother [ Maple ] wrote:
can you post that link

Multipack pregnancy tests

https://www.amazon.com/Clinica.....0cnVl

Here you go, may you only get the news that you are praying for.

amother
Molasses

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 9:25 am
I’ve posted at least a thread or two about how I wish I can have more kids but DH didn’t want more.
Dh is currently in therapy and I am pregnant bh Smile
I also started therapy recently as well.
Bh our marriage is doing much better.

STMommy

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 9:50 am
I know this is a lighthearted thread but I honest to G-d still think about the OP from the "chivalry" thread that we all got so emotionally wrapped up in. I hope she is OK.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 10:18 am
amother [ Molasses ] wrote:
I’ve posted at least a thread or two about how I wish I can have more kids but DH didn’t want more.
Dh is currently in therapy and I am pregnant bh Smile
I also started therapy recently as well.
Bh our marriage is doing much better.

This is awesome to hear!! Thanks for updating !
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics