Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Kids always fighting

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 5:49 pm
I've got 3 kids ages 9,7 and 5.

Lately, they've been fighting constantly. It usually starts off with them playing nicely, then someone does something someone else doesn't like and things go bad very quickly. The oldest and youngest in particular know exactly what to do to annoy their siblings and everyone wants to have the last say or throw the last punch.

It's was an intense couple of weeks before they went back to school and I'm at a loss to know how to handle it. Sometimes, they also yell at me and speak rudely and admittedly I find it hard not to take it personally.

Unfortunately, we are short of space in the house and there is not the option to send them to their own rooms to cool off which I feel would be the best solution.

How do other people handle this kind of situation.

happy chick

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 5:51 pm
Why would your kids fight? You must be doing something very wrong in your parenting. 🙄

But seriously, if you find a solution or a reason, please send me a telegram.

frum violinist

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 5:54 pm
we all must be:)
my kdis fight like crazy. we have a great happy stable healthy home with lots of room for personal growth and creativity. a big yard too. but they are constantly fighting. especially the boys. maybe I should take them to a play tharipist to help them learn how to hang out without everything turning into a fight. they consider every little thing a national disaster that needs major reactions...

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 8:22 pm
Tie them together.
Rolling Laughter

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 8:45 am
I try and keep them outdoors as much as possible-the arguments seem to be less than when they're indoors (or maybe I just don't hear the arguments as much)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics