Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bingo sale?

notna

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 2:54 pm
Does anyone know if Bingo is having a pre Yomtov sale? How do you find out? I used to see it on Instagram, but haven't seen anything yet this year.

amother
Tuberose

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 3:01 pm
notna wrote:
Does anyone know if Bingo is having a pre Yomtov sale? How do you find out? I used to see it on Instagram, but haven't seen anything yet this year.

If you are a member you get emails. Mine go into spam.
Nothing so exciting.
They had silver tip roast 6.99. 5 lb bag Not cleaned chicken cutlets $4.50/lb. that was it for meat I think. Chicken legs 2.29
Paper goods, apples, carrots, …

I’ll post pics

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 3:13 pm

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 3:14 pm

notna

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 3:20 pm
Thank you!

mamaleh

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:29 pm
amother [ Tuberose ] wrote:
If you are a member you get emails. Mine go into spam.
Nothing so exciting.
They had silver tip roast 6.99. 5 lb bag Not cleaned chicken cutlets $4.50/lb. that was it for meat I think. Chicken legs 2.29
Paper goods, apples, carrots, …

I’ll post pics

Btw bingo’s ‘not cleaned’ chicken cutlets (the bags) are usually cleaner than even some of the cleaned ones in other stores. The butcher told me that he doesn’t understand why people pay extra for his cleaned ones. They do so little, mostly just put them neatly on a tray. The exception can be around yom Tov, when they are busier. That’s the only time I usually have garbage after I ‘clean’ a bag, and even then it’s a very small amount.

little neshamala

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:41 pm
Anyone know what Bingo's regular price for salmon is?

Fabulous

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:44 pm
mamaleh wrote:
Btw bingo’s ‘not cleaned’ chicken cutlets (the bags) are usually cleaner than even some of the cleaned ones in other stores. The butcher told me that he doesn’t understand why people pay extra for his cleaned ones. They do so little, mostly just put them neatly on a tray. The exception can be around yom Tov, when they are busier. That’s the only time I usually have garbage after I ‘clean’ a bag, and even then it’s a very small amount.

Specifically bingo? Bec I’ve definitely bought the not clean ones (elsewhere) and I have spent so much time cleaning them and throwing out a ton 🤷‍♀️

mamaleh

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:02 pm
Fabulous wrote:
Specifically bingo? Bec I’ve definitely bought the not clean ones (elsewhere) and I have spent so much time cleaning them and throwing out a ton 🤷‍♀️

Yes. Specifically Bingo. The first time I bought them, I was shocked by how clean they were (I just needed to separate the tender from the bigger piece, absolutely no garbage). Like I said, busier times of year will require more cleaning, but still much less than any other brand I’ve ever bought.

mamaleh

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:03 pm
little neshamala wrote:
Anyone know what Bingo's regular price for salmon is?

Usually $8.99 or $9.99. Occasionally 7.99.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics