Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you know anyone personally who got ill from the vaccine
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

curlyhead

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:01 pm
Do you know anyone personally who got very ill and long term side effects from the vaccine? I am talking about stroke, heart attack, paralyzed etc not just feeling unwell for a few days. Do you know anyone personally who passed away from the vaccine?

rmbg

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:03 pm
I know two personally, one had a stroke and the other doesn’t even know what happened to her. All she remembers is being on vacation with her friend and the next thing she remembers is being woken up from a coma.

amother
Skyblue

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:04 pm
I know one person who had symptoms that mimiced meningitis. Was in coma. Barely survived. Spent a long time in rehab facility. Still not himself.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:06 pm
Yes, a good friend’s father who lived in Toronto died suddenly within a week of getting the vaccine. He was in good health before getting it.

amother
Burntblack

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:07 pm
Someone I know Is a heart patient for 20 years with no complications, and already had 2 heart surgeries since the vaccine.. coincidence Confused Confused

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:10 pm
Yes. Terrible nerve damage and ringing in the ears.

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:12 pm
No, and not for lack of knowing folks who are vaccinated of all ages, etc.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:13 pm
Scary. Can you post which vaccine they got if you know?

fleetwood

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:17 pm
No. Including literally hundreds of residents of my mom's retirement community.

amother
Wallflower

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:17 pm
rmbg wrote:
I know two personally, one had a stroke and the other doesn’t even know what happened to her. All she remembers is being on vacation with her friend and the next thing she remembers is being woken up from a coma.

She was vaccinated while on vacation with a friend?

amother
Vanilla

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:20 pm
Was listening to the radio yesterday and they were discussing side effects of the vaccine... there were lots of callers but most were not life threatening effects.

amother
Catmint

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:22 pm
Yes quite a few actually

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:24 pm
curlyhead wrote:
Do you know anyone personally who got very ill and long term side effects from the vaccine? I am talking about stroke, heart attack, paralyzed etc not just feeling unwell for a few days. Do you know anyone personally who passed away from the vaccine?

Not a soul.

Not anyone in any of the shuls whose newsletters I receive (and would received tehillim requests for).

No one in my 200+ unit building.

No one in my parents' complex, filled with seniors.

None of my friends or family.

amother
Sand

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:26 pm
Yes. My colleague was hospitalized after his vaccine with severe side effects.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:28 pm
I personally know several people who were unwell to varying degrees (long term degenerative disease, severely injured and living in rehab facility, etc.) and died within days of taking the vaccine. Because these were anyhow unwell people it is hard to say it was the vaccines fault. It's also hard to say they were all just coincidences. I don't know how anyone could ever determine this definitively.

Those people aside, everyone else I know had minor or short-term side-effects, if any.

I have heard second hand stories from people I trust that healthy people they knew dropped dead or became disabled within days of injection. Just a few of these stories - but a few seems a lot still.

Emunah13

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:30 pm
My BIL felt worse after vax than when he had covid, took the vax for green passport.

MD sitting @ DH's shiur said most of his clients have more heart inflammation after shot.

amother
Catmint

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:30 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Not a soul.

Not anyone in any of the shuls whose newsletters I receive (and would received tehillim requests for).

I don't know anyone who died from covid not my large extended family not on my entire block none of my friends and none of my workmates

southernbubby

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:35 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Not a soul.

Same here. Most people that I know barely complained at all.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:36 pm
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
I don't know anyone who died from covid not my large extended family not on my entire block none of my friends and none of my workmates

You're lucky. Unfortunately I know about 30 personally.

rmbg

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 7:37 pm
amother [ Wallflower ] wrote:
She was vaccinated while on vacation with a friend?

No, I was explaining that she doesn’t know what happened exactly. The doctors can’t explain it. All she can remember is being on vacation and the next thing she remembers is being awoken from a coma. She had been recently vaccinated.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics