Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you know anyone personally who got ill from the vaccine
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Pansy

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 8:54 pm
My neighbor had a seizure.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 9:04 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Actually yes..the shul puts out a bulletin with tehillim names. The shul has hundreds of members. So absolutely we would know.

Not all people would feel comfortable submitting their names for tehillim to hundreds of people, if they developed a blood clots or heart issues. I hope you are right that noone had issues, but you really have no way of knowing that for sure.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 9:34 pm
I personally don't know anyone who was harmed by the vaccine and I think that for most people, it's the right thing to do but I don't think that it's ever a good idea to say that vaccines of any kind are totally incapable of causing serious illness or death because we know that it can.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 10:42 am
My father fainted the morning after he got the vaccine. At the ER, the said it was from the vaccine. BH he wasn't injured further from his fall.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:00 am
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
and what would you do if someone said covid isnt dangerous its just all hype because no one in their 200 family apartment building was affected by it? thats how others feel when you say the vaccine is good

What does any of this have to do with my response anonymous poster?

amother
Maple

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:13 am
I know I work with 10000 people and over 75% are fully vaccinated. no vaccine mandate. located in US.

Adults generally aged 20-70.

No one had serious adverse effects from the vaccine. Folks who had any side effects just had arm soreness and felt a little under the weather for a day or two after the second shot. Many folks had no side effects beyond arm soreness.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:16 am
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
and what would you do if someone said covid isnt dangerous its just all hype because no one in their 200 family apartment building was affected by it? thats how others feel when you say the vaccine is good

There have been plenty of people who said that the virus was a scandemic and a plandemic and a hoax. Some of the people who said that died of Covid.
The vaccine is currently good for many people but I would not deny, nor does the CDC deny, nor should anyone deny that it has harmed some people and I don't think that a second dose should be given to people who had unusual side effects from the first dose.
The mainstream media is also reporting on the Mu variant that vaccines don't protect against so I don't think that the mainstream media is lying when they claim that vaccines increase survival of the Delta variant

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:16 am
I don’t know anyone who had a serious side effects. Most for ill for a couple days or had a really sore arm.
I do know many who had serious damage from Covid.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:17 am
southernbubby wrote:
I personally don't know anyone who was harmed by the vaccine and I think that for most people, it's the right thing to do but I don't think that it's ever a good idea to say that vaccines of any kind are totally incapable of causing serious illness or death because we know that it can.

Of course they can.

There's just a world of difference between acknowledging the very real but also rare serious side effects, and claiming that such side effects are common or ubiquitous.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:26 am
Just from extended family alone I know of 4 with severe / lasting / or life altering affects. And my relatives relative who died from it.

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:28 am
Someone on imamother had a miscarriage the day after the shot. Coincidence much? We’ll never know.

Lovable

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 12:12 pm
fleetwood wrote:
What does any of this have to do with my response anonymous poster?

Ok, you know what? Ill be the one to post under my SN
Why do you always avoid responding to posters with opposite views than yours, just because their anonymous? Whatever, as you wish
But In my opinion, as well as many others on this site, dying from a virus that one unfortunately contracted is devastating. Getting sick or living with side affects from a voluntary vaccination is INSANE
When will the world understand that with the vaccine you have a CHOICE
Getting the virus is NOT unfortunately

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 12:19 pm
And now saying everyone must get booster vax every 5 months.

And the vaccine damage is CUMALATIVE.

Even if you support vaccines how can anyone support MANDATES???

If you dont stand up for the rights of othersno one will stand up for YOUR rights!

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:28 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
And now saying everyone must get booster vax every 5 months.

And the vaccine damage is CUMALATIVE.

Even if you support vaccines how can anyone support MANDATES???

If you dont stand up for the rights of othersno one will stand up for YOUR rights!

Unfortunately many seem to think it is their right to demand that others get the vaccine.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:48 pm
Lovable wrote:
Ok, you know what? Ill be the one to post under my SN
Why do you always avoid responding to posters with opposite views than yours, just because their anonymous? Whatever, as you wish
But In my opinion, as well as many others on this site, dying from a virus that one unfortunately contracted is devastating. Getting sick or living with side affects from a voluntary vaccination is INSANE
When will the world understand that with the vaccine you have a CHOICE
Getting the virus is NOT unfortunately

Actually, today, getting seriously symptomatic covid is largely a matter of choice.

You can choose to socially distance and mask, reducing your risk.

You can choose to vaccinate, which is extremely effective against symptomatic infection.

Or you can choose not to.

You act as if being vaccinated has nothing to do with prevention of the effects of covid.

For example, there is a very small risk of blood clots from the mRNA vaccines. There is a greater risk of blood clots from covid. https://www.bloomberg.com/news.....cines So its not "INSANE" to take a small risk to avoid a greater one.

In the US, close to 2000 people died of covid yesterday. Taking the vaccine is not "INSANE" to prevent that.

Overall, 642,000 have died of covid, among about 39.5 million cases. 642,000/39,500,000 = .0162 = 1.6% death rate.

I'll halve that for funsies. .8% (.008)

175 million people in the US are fully vaccinated. 175 million x .008 = 1.4 million.

So unless you believe that 1.4 million people have died of the vaccine, its safer than covid.

So far as I'm concerned, you don't need to vaccinate. You can take the risks. Its your life.

So long as you accept that there are consequences to your choices.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:51 pm
So Take the Vax, SOW!

But stop COERCING others to Vax.

If the Vax works, then you are protected, no?

If the Vax does NOT work, then why force others???

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:53 pm
SOW, you are making a False Binary Argument: Either get the Vax or get Covid

You LEFT OUT - there are CURES for Covid that are being CENSORED.

Also, many people have Strong NATURAL IMMUNITY.

People who don't know they had Covid (asymptomatic) may have Antibodies.

My elderly mother was never sick - but she tested high in antibodies for Covid.

amother
Birch

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:59 pm
I know a guy in his 30s who had heart inflammation after the vaccine (J&J) and was hospitalized, treated, and then released

I know a woman in her 80s who presented with blood clots within a couple days of the vaccine (not sure which one) and passed away

Most people I know had few, if any, side effects.

However, there are those who had serious side effects, and I hope that nobody would ever doubt these experiences because they're real.

amother
Birch

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:03 pm
My guess is that there's a relationship between having recovered from covid and having a bad reaction to the vaccine.

I think that in communities where fewer people caught covid there have been fewer side effects from the vaccine.

Lovable

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:13 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Actually, today, getting seriously symptomatic covid is largely a matter of choice.

You can choose to socially distance and mask, reducing your risk.

You can choose to vaccinate, which is extremely effective against symptomatic infection.

Or you can choose not to.

You act as if being vaccinated has nothing to do with prevention of the effects of covid.

For example, there is a very small risk of blood clots from the mRNA vaccines. There is a greater risk of blood clots from covid. https://www.bloomberg.com/news.....cines So its not "INSANE" to take a small risk to avoid a greater one.

In the US, close to 2000 people died of covid yesterday. Taking the vaccine is not "INSANE" to prevent that.

Overall, 642,000 have died of covid, among about 39.5 million cases. 642,000/39,500,000 = .0162 = 1.6% death rate.

I'll halve that for funsies. .8% (.008)

175 million people in the US are fully vaccinated. 175 million x .008 = 1.4 million.

So unless you believe that 1.4 million people have died of the vaccine, its safer than covid.

So far as I'm concerned, you don't need to vaccinate. You can take the risks. Its your life.

So long as you accept that there are consequences to your choices.

Shtissim, as my dear bubby would say.
Wearing a mask, Social Distancing, Etc is hishtadlus. And its hishtadlus to AVOID getting sick
The vaccine might be hishtadlus - according to you - but it is very controversial, reason being that it may yes or may not avoid you getting sick, and at the same time it may or may not cuase serious side effects!!!
Whats so hard to understand??
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics