Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you know anyone personally who got ill from the vaccine
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:20 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Someone on imamother had a miscarriage the day after the shot. Coincidence much? We’ll never know.

I was 14 weeks pregnant last year in end March, suddenly lost heart beat and had d and c. I didn't have covid, or atleast zero symptoms, but tested high in antibodies. Then ob said unexplained misscarriage was prob linked to us not realizing I was having early covid. ( My family members tested positive week after Purim) so also no shots gas risks

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:35 am
It is like you can take a tiny microdose of snake venom which will harm in an obvious way a small percent of people, or you can risk ingesting by osmosis a small dose of formaldehyde which most people are fine with but some aren't. You do not have a choice to avoid both unless you go in solitary confinement for the rest of your life. There are ways to treat poison control issues around once either one affects someone, some more successful than others.

Does snake venom agree more with some people over others? Does formaldehyde agree with other people more than some?

How many paths to hishtadlus are there?

amother
Molasses

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:42 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
I was 14 weeks pregnant last year in end March, suddenly lost heart beat and had d and c. I didn't have covid, or atleast zero symptoms, but tested high in antibodies. Then ob said unexplained misscarriage was prob linked to us not realizing I was having early covid. ( My family members tested positive week after Purim) so also no shots gas risks

I also miscarried after catching covid. Second trimester.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 12:03 pm
[quote="Lovable"]Ok, you know what? Ill be the one to post under my SN
Why do you always avoid responding to posters with opposite views than yours, just because their anonymous? Whatever, as you wish
But In my opinion, as well as many others on this site, dying from a virus that one unfortunately contracted is devastating. Getting sick or living with side affects from a voluntary vaccination is INSANE
When will the world understand that with the vaccine you have a CHOICE
Getting the virus is NOT unfortunately[/qu
te]

I never avoid responding...but what on earth am I responding to.. seriously have no clue what she was talking about.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 12:20 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
So Take the Vax, SOW!

But stop COERCING others to Vax.

If the Vax works, then you are protected, no?

If the Vax does NOT work, then why force others???

She isn't a mother in law and she didn't coerce anyone. She isn't the mayor or the governor. She may pester her kids but most people do.

Roots

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:05 pm
I dont know anyone personally affected long term by the vaccine
and I live in israel, so many of my co workers, neighbors, extended family etc got the first 2 and the 3rd booster

im not pro or anti - I asked our rav and listened to what he said
and thats what all frum ppl should do in my opinion
stop wasting everyones breath and time arguing about this over and over
rabbi said to vax do it 100%
rabbi said not to then change rabbis -kidding lol!!!- obviously listen and do it 100%

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:13 pm
Roots wrote:
I dont know anyone personally affected long term by the vaccine
and I live in israel, so many of my co workers, neighbors, extended family etc got the first 2 and the 3rd booster

im not pro or anti - I asked our rav and listened to what he said
and thats what all frum ppl should do in my opinion
stop wasting everyones breath and time arguing about this over and over
rabbi said to vax do it 100%
rabbi said not to then change rabbis -kidding lol!!!- obviously listen and do it 100%

Here you have to be immunocompromised to get a third dose. We just asked our friendly neighborhood Walmart pharmacist.

Roots

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:24 pm
here they want everyone above age 12 to get it after 5 months of the 2nd dose
theres a big wave again after a great summer with no restrictions and barely any sick ppl

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:07 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
So Take the Vax, SOW!

But stop COERCING others to Vax.

If the Vax works, then you are protected, no?

If the Vax does NOT work, then why force others???

STOP MAKING UP LIES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

And while you're at it, stop trying to censor other people. Do you think that your opinion is the only one that may be shared here?

Seriously.

I have not coerced anyone to vaccinate. Least of all you.

No vaccine is 100% effective. It is less effective for my friends and family who have immunodeficiencies, so I am concerned for them. It is less effective for my elderly father who is undergoing cancer treatment. So I don't want them near people who are likely to endanger their health.

But, honestly, feel free not to vaccinate yourself. That's wholly your choice. If you get covid -- which is virtually inevitable -- feel free to treat yourself with horse dewormers or whatever else you think will work.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:32 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
SOW, you are making a False Binary Argument: Either get the Vax or get Covid

You LEFT OUT - there are CURES for Covid that are being CENSORED.

Also, many people have Strong NATURAL IMMUNITY.

People who don't know they had Covid (asymptomatic) may have Antibodies.

My elderly mother was never sick - but she tested high in antibodies for Covid.

I'm glad your elderly mother was asymptomatic.

My not so elderly friend was on a ventilator for months. He missed the birth and bris of his grandson. He had to learn to walk again. But he's lucky. My not so elderly sister in law died. As did my not so elderly brother in law. And 643,000 other Americans. Including Natalia Chansler

and David McCormick

both Texas school teachers, both in August. (Vaccination status of each unknown.)

Not to mention Janice Wright, Yolanda Hudson Williams, and Katina Jones, all (unvaccinated) Florida teachers, also all in August.

And no matter how much you SHOUT and RANT, there are no "cures" being censored. There is snake oil -- at best unproven, at worst (like HCQ) demonstrably ineffective -- being peddled to the vulnerable and gullible by a bunch of quacks. And there's monoclonal antibody treatment, which is somewhat effective if given within 4 or 5 days of symptom onset. Of course, people still get very sick, and people still die, but at a lesser rate than without treatment (but a higher rate than vaccination).

amother
Starflower

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:43 pm
amother [ Clear ] wrote:
HE DECIDED TO GET A VACCINE BOOSTER, AND THEN HE DIED

http://www.rationalistjudaism.......html

Is that the guy who missed his vaccine appointment in the morning and died that afternoon - after NOT having received the vaccine?

amother
Starflower

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:46 pm
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:
My neighbor had a seizure.

I'm just making sure you know that seizures are a fairly common side effect of covid.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:53 pm
amother [ Starflower ] wrote:
Is that the guy who missed his vaccine appointment in the morning and died that afternoon - after NOT having received the vaccine?

Remember the old joke?

Shloimie dies, but the doctors manage to revive him. While he's dead, though, Hashem tells him its not his time, he'll live another 30 years.

Shloimie takes it to heart. He diets and exercises, losing 40 pounds. Starts eating healthfully.. He's in the best shape of his life. Gets botox, a hair transplant, and whatever else. A year later, he's looking great. And he's hit by a truck and killed.

"Hashem! You said I had another 30 years!" "Shloimie, is that you? I didn't recognize you!"

So you gotta figure that Hashem didn't notice that the guy missed his appointment, and that's why he died. It was still the fault of the vaccine.

amother
Catmint

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:54 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

both Texas school teachers, both in August. (Vaccination status of each unknown.)

How is the vaccination status unknown?

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:57 pm
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
How is the vaccination status unknown?

The newspaper reports all state that their vaccination status is unknown. Its not always publicly available knowledge. The school district in question doesn't require vaccination, or masks.

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:02 pm
amother [ Starflower ] wrote:
I'm just making sure you know that seizures are a fairly common side effect of covid.

One has nothing to do with the other. You choose to get a vaccine you don't choose to get covid. A vaccine which causes people to have seizures should not be forced upon people.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:10 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
One has nothing to do with the other. You choose to get a vaccine you don't choose to get covid. A vaccine which causes people to have seizures should not be forced upon people.

Why do you say that you don’t choose to get Covid? There are safe ways to expose yourself to Covid, for example by following the preventative protocol of drugs and supplements that greatly reduce the severity of symptoms so that there is no danger and symptoms are mild, if any. People are seeing the huge surge in Covid hospitalizations in Israel, mostly among the vaccinated and know that that natural immunity is far greater than immunity from the vaccine. So yes, people do choose to get Covid.

boysrock

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:12 pm
My next door neighbor had two stokes and now has epilepsy. He is 65 was heathy and fit before. He worked 3 jobs land loved being so busy. He was forced to retire, has suffered from his stroke and due to his epilepsy is not allowed to drive for 3 years. He had covid last March was totally fine and this is all from the vaccine.

boysrock

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:12 pm
boysrock wrote:
My next door neighbor had two stokes and now has epilepsy. He is 65 was heathy and fit before. He worked 3 jobs land loved being so busy. He was forced to retire, has suffered from his stroke and due to his epilepsy is not allowed to drive for 2 years. He had covid last March was totally fine and this is all from the vaccine.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:32 pm
Are blacks more prone to dying from covid? 4/5 teachers that died that sow posted were black. P
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics