Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur
New Toys to keep boys busy

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 1:23 pm
I have a four-year-old and seven-year-old son. Also a newborn… Looking for an exciting toy that will keep them busy for Yom Kippur. We have all the basics like clicks magna tiles playstix etc. need some thing new that will make them want to stay in and be content… ( not Playmobil as I find then I’ll have to sit there and do it with them and I’m trying to find some thing they can do independently (Thanks!

nnmom

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 1:33 pm
How much space do you have?
I got a Step 2 up and down coaster and an inflatable ball pit with a basketball net for last YK and then packed it away after succos to blow up again this year. I have 3 boys 8 and under and it kept them busy

amother
Darkblue

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 1:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have a four-year-old and seven-year-old son. Also a newborn… Looking for an exciting toy that will keep them busy for Yom Kippur. We have all the basics like clicks magna tiles playstix etc. need some thing new that will make them want to stay in and be content… ( not Playmobil as I find then I’ll have to sit there and do it with them and I’m trying to find some thing they can do independently (Thanks!

Train tracks
Playsticks
Mitzvah mentchies
Car garage, trucks etc

DVOM

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 1:45 pm
Lego!

amother
Indigo

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 1:55 pm
Magnatile ball run
Playmobil ppl and accessories they sit for hours (not the big building sets that need help)

amotherof3

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 2:01 pm
Banana split is a fantastic game for both those ages!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 2:03 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
Magnatile ball run
Playmobil ppl and accessories they sit for hours (not the big building sets that need help)

Do you have a link for this ? Might be a good idea , thx

mha3484

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 2:17 pm
My boys that age love hot wheels cars and tracks to make loops and circles etc. They also love trains and train tracks. It keeps them busy for a long time.

amother
Indigo

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 2:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you have a link for this ? Might be a good idea , thx

We have so many sets, look for figures and accessories like a police set with a vehicle. Not the police station itself. Etc whatever your kids like. Soldiers with accessories and horses to ride on. Vehicles go a long way especially one that's a tractor trailer (for horses) so they fill it up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur