Home

5:2 Fast Diet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 8:16 am
I have been reading about this diet and it sounds pretty simple with 5 days regular eating and 2 days of 500 calories. Does anyone here have experience with this diet? Did you lose weight? Did you keep it off? Any other feedback? TIA!

amother

Razzmatazz

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 8:51 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have been reading about this diet and it sounds pretty simple with 5 days regular eating and 2 days of 500 calories. Does anyone here have experience with this diet? Did you lose weight? Did you keep it off? Any other feedback? TIA!

I did this for a few months. I definitely lost some weight but as soon as I stopped it all came back plus. It also got me into bad overeating habits. I found a consistent calorie restricted diet & exercise was much more sustainable.

amother

Almond

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 8:54 am
It’s all about calorie deficit and creating healthier eating eating with a healthier relationship with food

amother

IndianRed

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 9:16 am
I would be worried about sustainability, I lost 25 lbs in 11 weeks using the Noom app, here is the link to check it out:
https://www.talkable.com/x/fRl9iV
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise