Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How can I get a medical exemption?
Previous  1  2  3

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 2:58 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Curious if you’ve gotten covid yet sixofwands?

Yes. Early on in the pandemic. However bad you've heard it is? It was 10 times worse. And I didn't have a "bad" case requiring hospitalization.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 2:59 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
As we've discussed, vaccination status does affect others, particularly those who are most medically vulnerable. One of the things that has most disenchanted me about the world over these past 2 years is how little people seem to care about others.

And you dont care about the people who are injured or killed bacause you coerced them to vaccinate.

You support coercing people to vaccinate or lose their job!

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 3:02 pm
My well respected RE says not to get it during pregnancy, they do not yet know the effects on the unborn baby.

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 3:18 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
And you dont care about the people who are injured or killed bacause you coerced them to vaccinate.

You support coercing people to vaccinate or lose their job!

No, I don't support coercing anyone to vaccinate. They can choose. But there are consequences to their actions. And in the choice between the livelihood of a person who is refusing vaccination based on lies, and the life of a medically fragile person, the latter is going to win.

I care about people who are injured due to vaccines. Fortunately, except in the fertile imaginations of conspiracy theorists, they are few and far between.

How about you? Don't you care about the 664,000 people in the US who have died of covid? The 2,652 who died yesterday, gasping for breath? Do you care about Ray DeMonia, who died of a
cardiac because the ICUs (43 of them) were filled with mostly unvaccinated covid patients? Do you care about the 5 children (including a newborn) of Daniel and Davy Masias, orphaned by covid? The 4 children of Lawrence and Lydia Rodriguez?

You've remembered אִם אֵין אֲנִי לִי, מִי לִי but forgotten וּכְשֶׁאֲנִי לְעַצְמִי, מָה אֲנִי

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 3:33 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Yes. Early on in the pandemic. However bad you've heard it is? It was 10 times worse. And I didn't have a "bad" case requiring hospitalization.

I’m so sorry to hear you had it bad. Even more of a reason I feel someone like you would be open to therapeutics that could help you feel better it’s odd to me that you are so vehementantly against drugs that actually help people feel better? It’s common sense if you feel bad try something that can make you feel better.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 3:42 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
No, I don't support coercing anyone to vaccinate. They can choose. But there are consequences to their actions. And in the choice between the livelihood of a person who is refusing vaccination based on lies, and the life of a medically fragile person, the latter is going to win.

I care about people who are injured due to vaccines. Fortunately, except in the fertile imaginations of conspiracy theorists, they are few and far between.

How about you? Don't you care about the 664,000 people in the US who have died of covid? The 2,652 who died yesterday, gasping for breath? Do you care about Ray DeMonia, who died of a
cardiac because the ICUs (43 of them) were filled with mostly unvaccinated covid patients? Do you care about the 5 children (including a newborn) of Daniel and Davy Masias, orphaned by covid? The 4 children of Lawrence and Lydia Rodriguez?

You've remembered אִם אֵין אֲנִי לִי, מִי לִי but forgotten וּכְשֶׁאֲנִי לְעַצְמִי, מָה אֲנִי

Again, most people survived. Millions survived covid with mild or no symptoms and werent hospitalized and that was before the vaccine even came out. The small number of people you mentioned that died in the almost two years since covid started, died mostly because of hospital neglect and govt mismanagement. And just to compare, over 600,000 people die of heart disease in America every year, and around 600,000 people die of Cancer every year. The 664,000 people who died of covid is based on almost two years so its not the leading cause of death in America at all so stop pretending that it is. And now medication that could save more lives are being banned by the same people who didnt care about the death of the people who did die. So you can stop guilt tripping unvaccinated people especially those who are recovered and have antibodies and t-cells because it wont work. We know we are being played by having life saving medications removed and having a fake vaccine approved without the mandatory long term studies. So we are not the ones who are messing up here, the people who are playing these games and banning life saving medications and approving medications without the long term studies are the ones with the blood on their hands, not us.

And you are not a doctor or a Rabbi so not sure what your qualifications are that you get to decide who gets an exemption and who doesnt and on what basis. So not sure why you keep saying that people wont get exemptions as its not up to you to provide one. We will go to our own doctors and Rabbis and talk to them about it and hope the corrupt govt will accept it. If not then there will be more lawsuits. And hopefully this year Hashem will help us put all the corrupt govt officials out of office and put an end to the whole covid nonsense. Gmar Chasima Tova.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 5:56 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

1. You believe people who dont vaccinate should be fired so you DO support vaccination coercion.

2. Nobody has to risk their life to protect others. חייך קודם

3. VACCINATED ALSO SPREAD COVID so getting vaccinated does not protect medically fragile.

4. No workplace is safe for medicaally fragile. There are millions of germs, bacteria and viruses besides Covid.

Its a false argument to say vaccinate to protect medicaly fragile as vaccinated also spread covid. and no workplace is safe cuz milions of other viruses and bacteria!

amother
NeonOrange

Post Thu, Sep 16 2021, 9:12 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

It sounds like you do believe in coercion, you just don't want to admit it. Making me choose between feeding my family and a roof over their heads is not a choice...its coercion. Obviously I won't make my children starving and homeless, and I therefore will pick the option that may cause me harm. There have been many people injured from the vaccine...just because you don't personally know anyone doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And I do feel bad for those who died from covid. But you choose to take the vaccine, you don't choose to get covid. And vaccinated people spread covid too. My vaccinated sister got covid from a vaccinated person next to her in shul on rosh hashana. So the whole premise of covid not spreading if everyone is vaccinated is false.

Do you not feel bad for my friend and her children, whose husband suddenly dropped dead one week after taking his second dose? A young healthy man suddenly dying a week after his second dose, is very likely due to the vaccine. Obviously we can't know for sure. .

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Sep 16 2021, 9:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm in my first trimester and don't want to get it at this point. Is there anyway I could get an exemption? Anyone know a doctor who's not for it and would give me one?

Or do I need to choose between paying for rent/food and taking the vaccine??? (Not really a choice unless someone wants to sponsor my salary)

You can't get a medical exemption. If you don't want the vaccine just quit and find another job. That's the way life is in a democracy you don't have to get vaccinated.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Thu, Sep 16 2021, 10:07 pm
amother [ PlumPink ] wrote:
You can't get a medical exemption. If you don't want the vaccine just quit and find another job. That's the way life is in a democracy you don't have to get vaccinated.

In a democracy, you typically have free choice about what you inject in your body.

And its not so easy for people to just quit their job and find another one.

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Sep 16 2021, 10:16 pm
amother [ NeonOrange ] wrote:
In a democracy, you typically have free choice about what you inject in your body.

And its not so easy for people to just quit their job and find another one.

Yep you have a choice:
choice A: take the vaccine and keep your job
choice B: don't take the vaccine and lose your job

Before vaccines were available I had a choice:
choice A: go to work with people who were taking no precautions
choice B: find a job where people were taking precautions

amother
NeonOrange

Post Thu, Sep 16 2021, 10:24 pm
amother [ PlumPink ] wrote:
Yep you have a choice:
choice A: take the vaccine and keep your job
choice B: don't take the vaccine and lose your job

Before vaccines were available I had a choice:
choice A: go to work with people who were taking no precautions
choice B: find a job where people were taking precautions

Please explain how taking precautions (I.e. mask and social distancing) is equivalent to injecting something that may be harmful into your body, and may or may not even be helpful in preventing the spread of covid.

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Sep 16 2021, 10:35 pm
amother [ NeonOrange ] wrote:
Please explain how taking precautions (I.e. mask and social distancing) is equivalent to injecting something that may be harmful into your body, and may or may not even be helpful in preventing the spread of covid.

Oh you missed the side point that most anti-vaxers take no precautions whatsoever. The thing that's equivalent is that it's a choice people have to make.

If you're so proud of your choice not to vaccinate then stand tall and proud while you quit your job.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics