Home

Know anyone looking for a house in Toms River?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

imasinger

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 7:55 am
I have a non Jewish friend in Toms River who just texted me she's about to put her house on the market. 4 BR, 2.5 BA, 2 acres, a short walk from a shul. She hasn't had it appraised yet, but I can tell you what Zillow suggested if you PM me.

This is not an ad, I know it's a tight housing market and am trying to help. My friend will sell it to any good taker, and I'd just as soon see it go to someone in the community who'd like it.

amother

Snow

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 1:55 am
Yes! What area is it in? What style is the home? (Colonial, ranch, bilevel...) what shul is it near? What $ range?
Tia

imasinger

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 7:11 am
I'm happy to give details to anyone who PM's me. It's in The Landings, on Whitesville Rd. 4 BR. Not officially on the market yet.

My friend texted me last night that their offer on another house was just accepted, so they're definitely going forward with the sale of this one.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries