Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
I need inspiration

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 9:09 am
Ok, I don't live anywhere near a Judaica bookshop. The one most near me is in Antwerp which is a 2-hour drive TMI so I can't get books. I just want to have nice reading material for sukkos. And no I also can't get an Ami or a Mishpacha or I need to get to Antwerp now but then I won't be back for yontif Laugh
Anyhoo...Does someone has nice reading material about sukkos? nice stories I can read? things I can print out before yontif? My insperation is a bit lost I'm yom toffed out...

Extra kudos if it's about koheles, koheles is my fav sefer
TIA

Xoxox

Cookiegirl

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 9:21 am
Not sure this will help you now, but Mishpacha magazine has an online subscription option, and probably Ami does as well. www.mishpacha.com and www.amimagazine.org. you may be able to subscribe immediately and print screenshots

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 9:41 am
Cookiegirl wrote:
Not sure this will help you now, but Mishpacha magazine has an online subscription option, and probably Ami does as well. www.mishpacha.com and www.amimagazine.org. you may be able to subscribe immediately and print screenshots

Nah I rather read from the magazine itself otherwise I spoil ink and I think it’s in the end as expensive as a subscription we are thinking to get a subscription together with the sluchim and that the shul pays one third if they sack the dutch “jewihs” newspaper full of lashon hara and frum mocking

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 10:06 am
Maybe R Mylech Biderman?

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 10:09 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Maybe R Mylech Biderman?
I'm not that good in yiddish to understand a whole shiur if you meant Rabbi Elimelech biderman on torayanytime.

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 10:37 am
I get Reb Meilechs Torahs in a pdf in English. Beautiful. Sign up on WhatsApp +1 (845) 293-2166.

If you send me your number I can forward some recent ones to you

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 10:43 am
amother [ Banana ] wrote:
I get Reb Meilechs Torahs in a pdf in English. Beautiful. Sign up on WhatsApp +1 (845) 293-2166.

If you send me your number I can forward some recent ones to you
You are amother can't sent mine number to you if you sent me a PM I sent you my number would ove to have some Smile

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 10:53 am
I sent you a DM

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 10:59 am
Print this out

https://www.yutorah.org/togo/5769/sukkot/

Chag Sameach

zaq

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 11:01 am
If you have a printer, you can print things off the Internet. A good one to try is https://www.yutorah.org/togo/sukkot/. BTW they also have other chagim-to-go. This is supplied in print form to many shuls but can also be downloaded as pdf and printed, either the whole issue or some individual articles.

MomBH

Post Mon, Sep 20 2021, 11:12 am
Parshasheets.com
Has many, many easy downloads for divrei Torah, inspiration, stories etc. Including yomtif
English, Hebrew, Yiddish and I think I saw a couple in French and Spanish
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics