Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
City Mini GT2 double vs Valco snap duo trend double

rubyred

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 12:20 pm
Other than price, what are the pros and cons of each double stroller? Do they fit in the back of a small sedan? Thank you 😊

lasagna

Post Thu, Sep 23 2021, 3:29 pm
Only thing the valco has that's better is a longer hood and the fold is inward so u don't have to lift the whole stroller when u close it and the fabric stays clean. The gt2 has better tires imo

amother
Amaryllis

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 12:02 am
Bumping up, I'm considering the baby jogger gt2 only downside I see is it's weight as a heavier stroller than valco. Anyone have the gt2 and push it around boro park, how is it doing errands in and out of stores, stairs, parks, etc.? I have the valco and in less than 2 years the front wheels have broken twice so wondering if I just need a stronger carriage thanks all Very Happy

amother
Lightblue

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 3:19 am
I find it very hard to access the basket of my City mini double especially if a kid is lying down. Another difference is the foot rest of the valco comes up which is good if a taller baby wants to sleep.

amother
Amaryllis

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 8:49 am
amother Lightblue wrote:
I find it very hard to access the basket of my City mini double especially if a kid is lying down. Another difference is the foot rest of the valco comes up which is good if a taller baby wants to sleep.

Is this the new gt2 double tho? The new one has a footrest that comes up and you can access the basket from the front. Does your stroller feel too heavy to push/lift?

Thanks so much

amother
Lightblue

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 8:54 am
amother Amaryllis wrote:
Is this the new gt2 double tho? The new one has a footrest that comes up and you can access the basket from the front. Does your stroller feel too heavy to push/lift?

Thanks so much

It is an old one, I'm glad they fixed that. It is very heavy to lift but a smooth push

amother
Amaryllis

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 8:58 am
I've heard it's still annoying to access the basket from.tbe back tho :/

lasagna

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 1:56 pm
lasagna wrote:
Only thing the valco has that's better is a longer hood and the fold is inward so u don't have to lift the whole stroller when u close it and the fabric stays clean. The gt2 has better tires imo

From what I saw recently the hood of the valco no longer goes so far down, so that's no longer a pro...some ppl have also said the wheels break fairly easily on the valco. I can only speak for the gt2 double and the biggest downside for me is the black has faded to a pinky black which doesn't look so nice. Both strollers have steel frames which scratch easily on the sides
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics