Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
My baby likes the sound of the ac

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 5:25 am
I already have a sound machine and she also likes the sound of the air conditioner. It's getting cold here at night. What is good to replace the sound of the ac? I have to mention my dh has sleep apnea and the sounds drown out his snoring.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 8:58 am
Why do you think you need anything in addition to your existing white noise machine?

English3

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 9:01 am
You don't want her to get used to something that you can't take with you if you travel. The best is to wean her off the AC. First put it off when she falls asleep and slowly try doing it when she is up or just do it abruptly and she will get used to the change in a few days. Is there an option of her sleeping in another room?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 9:19 am
We are going to move her after Succos in with my 4 year old daughter... But she is 4 months old... Is that too young to move her out?

amother
Midnight

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 9:22 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
We are going to move her after Succos in with my 4 year old daughter... But she is 4 months old... Is that too young to move her out?

You’re going to get varying answers. Some people (me) never have their babies in their room, some keep them there for a year. Do what works for you and your family

lucky14

Post Sat, Sep 25 2021, 8:52 pm
you can look on youtube for air conditioner sounds. See if that works. I had a baby who liked the airplane cabin sounds. They have ones that last for hours.

hodeez

Post Sat, Sep 25 2021, 8:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

That's around the age I get the kids out of my room
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics