Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Newly dIagnosed with colitis/arthritis? Autoimmune postvax?
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 7:03 pm
I was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease.
I took medication right before it that is a potential trigger for this disease, and it does run in my family, so I chalked it up to that.
This was three months after my Pfizer vaccines.

Now, however, I know someone who is going through similar symptoms, not diagnosed yet, also runs in her family,also about 3 months after covid vaccine. But she didn't take any medications that could have caused it.

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist.
I have always been provaccine, including Covid vaccine.

I'm wondering if anyone here knows of anyone else that developed (initial onset, not a flare) of an autoimmune disease around 3-4 months after getting vaccine.
I googled and didn't find anything.

ATT VAX BASHERS- this is not the thread for I told you sos.

I'm just asking if others had possible affects much later

amother
Maize

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 7:07 pm
Autoimmune diseases usually have a genetic marker that can often be triggered by a trauma to the body be it a car accident, birth, illness... Being exposed to an illness or just the vaccine of an illness can bring it out in the body too. But only in someone who already is predisposed to that autoimmune condition.
To be clear, not everybody who is predisposed to a condition will get it, but each person who gets that condition was predisposed to it.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 7:07 pm
It's very possible, and probable. Refuah Shleima bekarov to all suffering from autoimmune.

AIP diet is a good start.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 7:14 pm
amother [ Maize ] wrote:
Autoimmune diseases usually have a genetic marker.

This genetic marker should be identified and tested for prior to vax instead of the current "sorry you'll be sick for the rest of your life".

amother
Oatmeal

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 7:16 pm
This is one of the reason the vaccine mandates are so wrong. People who know they are predisposed to certain diseases should not be forced to take a vaccine that may trigger it.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 7:17 pm
Right. So both my friend and I are predisposed because of history, but are in out 30s and never experienced this.

I'm wondering if anyone had recently been diagnosed with things like colitis/arthritis...

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 7:24 pm
I know of two children that were diagnosed with type 1 diabetes a few days post COVID. I know it’s not the same question, but I also think that there’s something about COVID/vax that triggers something…

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:06 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
This genetic marker should be identified and tested for prior to vax instead of the current "sorry you'll be sick for the rest of your life".

Should they also be testing to determine whether I can give birth?
Or even catch a common virus.
There are dozens of triggers.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:11 pm
And why should one think that the vaccine would be a trigger?

(Again, remember, this is pure speculation)

amother
Holly

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:22 pm
I got my second dose of Pfeizer in late may. I am now experiencing arthritis type symptoms, and sciatica type symptoms. I was feeling arthritis symptoms in my knee before, but now the symptoms are all through my leg and lower back. I am 40, too young for this. I never thought thought of the covid vaccine, but it may have a connection.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:25 pm
Refuah sheleimah. Sad
I'm in my early 30s, younger than you, feeling like an old lady

amother
DarkViolet

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:35 pm
A trigger for an autoimmune disease can be any vaccine or even a cold. There’s no way to prevent it from happening.

amother
Yarrow

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:42 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Because the purpose of the vax is to stimulate your immune system.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:47 pm
amother [ DarkViolet ] wrote:
A trigger for an autoimmune disease can be any vaccine or even a cold. There’s no way to prevent it from happening.

Right, and it triggers something that was going to happen either way.

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 9:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I'll do you one better and say I suspect the reason I got arhtiris at age 20 was the cumulative effect of my childhood vaccines. How's that for a conspiracy theorist. I live with my illness I'm entitled to think whatever I want about it.

Autoimmune diseases are epigenetic. You're predisposed but environment contributes. 100% everything you eat and inject has an effect.

amother
Sage

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 9:31 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
How do you know this? We don’t know which specific immune activating event will be the one to tip us over into autoimmunity. The rates of autoimmune diseases keep rising. If they were hardwired into our genes and were going to happen anyways, the rates would be the same as in previous generations. Since they are not, it’s obvious that factors in our environment are turning on genes that were not previously being turned on. Besides, vaccines are designed to hyper stimulate the immune system in a way that bypasses the regulating arm.

All that being said, I know someone who developed RA right after she had covid.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 9:57 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:

Somehow I don't think (if world went completely according to teva) that anyone who is predisposed to anything will necessarily get it.
What if it doesn't get triggered? In theory, it doesn't haveto.

amother
Moccasin

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 10:12 pm
I know two different young people that developed newly diagnosed chrons disease two/three months post contracting covid.
This occurred early spring pre mass vaccination.

amother
DarkGray

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 10:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Somehow I don't think (if world went completely according to teva) that anyone who is predisposed to anything will necessarily get it.
What if it doesn't get triggered? In theory, it doesn't haveto.

In theory, if a person was predisposed to something that could get triggered by the COVID vaccine, don’t you think it’s logical that same thing would also be triggered by getting COVID?

If someone thinks they have a predisposition to epigenetic diseases, they should never be letting themselves have any chashash of possibly getting exposed to COVID itself.

amother
Sage

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 10:25 pm
amother [ DarkGray ] wrote:
In theory, if a person was predisposed to something that could get triggered by the COVID vaccine, don’t you think it’s logical that same thing would also be triggered by getting COVID?

If someone thinks they have a predisposition to epigenetic diseases, they should never be letting themselves have any chashash of possibly getting exposed to COVID itself.
No, natural infection and artificial immune stimulation don’t have the same effect on the immune system. Vaccines are designed to cause enhanced sustained immune activation. Unlike natural disease, which are typically self limiting. Again, infections have been around since the dawn of time, but it’s only recently that rates of autoimmune diseases have started to skyrocket.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics