Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Newly dIagnosed with colitis/arthritis? Autoimmune postvax?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Blushpink

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 9:06 am
amother [ Lily ] wrote:
I'm 40 as well and have also been having sciatica and back/leg issues, but they began in the winter before I was vaccinated. Correlation does not equal causation.

That may be true in your case but that doesnt mean other cases are not directly causative

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 9:10 am
amother [ Tuberose ] wrote:
I have a doctor friend I was asking some questions to, and she told me she is very concerned about the vaccine, but she was scared to say anything because the medical board has been threatening against "vaccine misinformation" and she doesn't want to lose her license.

My own doctors here in Israel are quick to tell me this is a vaccine response and they've seen plenty of cases like this. And yet their hands are tied.

When the doctors themselves are being told what to do versus how to practice medicine the way they've been trained, it is a very scary thing.

OP, there are a lot of people suffering like you. Myself included, but we are given no platform, and worse, no help. Vaccine enthusiasts would rather tell us we are crazy or it is just chance. Unfortunately, no one understands until it becomes personal. I hope everyone on their unsympathetic high horses learns to care about others with different experiences on their own without having to personally feel the long fall down from the saddle.

If the argument was an illness that isn't currently circulating, like diphtheria, you would probably win the argument but when the public is currently reading about the situation in critical care units being primarily among the unvaccinated, it's hard to tell the public to scrap the vaccine in favor of some off label drugs that people may be lax about taking.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 10:43 am
southernbubby wrote:
If the argument was an illness that isn't currently circulating, like diphtheria, you would probably win the argument but when the public is currently reading about the situation in critical care units being primarily among the unvaccinated, it's hard to tell the public to scrap the vaccine in favor of some off label drugs that people may be lax about taking.

It's not ok that health is a public issue.

amother
Sage

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 11:49 am
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
What an awesome line. Applause

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 12:08 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:

So are you saying that the vaccine needs to be totally scrapped or that the government should build more ICU's? Part of the big divide is that people who are called sheeple rarely fight for other people rights. Maybe everyone should take the Zelenko protocol but he also launched inflammatory rhetoric and this is a huge part of the problem and the only reason that people would rather have third world health care.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 12:21 pm
southernbubby wrote:
So are you saying that the vaccine needs to be totally scrapped or that the government should build more ICU's? Part of the big divide is that people who are called sheeple rarely fight for other people rights. Maybe everyone should take the Zelenko protocol but he also launched inflammatory rhetoric and this is a huge part of the problem and the only reason that people would rather have third world health care.

It's about each person's personal decision and informed consent. You don't get to tell me to vax and I don't get tell you not to. Everyone stays in their lane. And the doctor will warn me verbal and ensure I understand before taking the vax that it can trigger autoimmune problems.

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 12:27 pm
Interesting thread, I'm having some arthritis symptoms that started after the vaccine, I hadn't made the connection.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 12:38 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
It's about each person's personal decision and informed consent. You don't get to tell me to vax and I don't get tell you not to. Everyone stays in their lane. And the doctor will warn me verbal and ensure I understand before taking the vax that it can trigger autoimmune problems.

So if the ICU is understaffed or full, it's each doctor's personal decision how to ration care and equipment, right? The doctor stays in his lane because he can't give what he doesn't have. I mean, someone can try to demand something but he has the right to deny what he can't deliver on.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 12:41 pm
southernbubby wrote:
So if the ICU is understaffed or full, it's each doctor's personal decision how to ration care and equipment, right? The doctor stays in his lane because he can't give what he doesn't have. I mean, someone can try to demand something but he has the right to deny what he can't deliver on.

Yes that's how triage works

amother
Amaryllis

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 12:48 pm
Back in the day health was between patient and her dr
Now more and more not so unfortunately
Never can recall health being so politicized and censored
Big changes crazy times
IY”H only good ahead

GetReal

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 12:52 pm
I’m so confused. A few years ago during the measles outbreak imamother had tons of threads full of people furious that other people didn’t vax their kids for measles and their babies were exposed. But now suddenly health is between a person and their doctor?

amother
Amaryllis

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 12:54 pm
I would say the first difference of many is that measles vax has been around for several decades now also no one got fired or forced to vax or had vax passes etc etc etc
Wasn’t mandatory when it first came out over 50 years ago!
Also the diseases were known and around for centuries as well! People welcomed the vaxxes.
This is a whole nother situation.
FYI we vax

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 1:04 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
Yes that's how triage works

As long as everyone accepts it than fine. I wonder how people in Tennessee are dealing with the decision not to give MAB to vaccinated people unless they are high risk. Everything is rationed.

Laiya

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 1:14 pm
Before the covid vaccine, vaccine trials would have to take a minimum of two years because it was understood that a link between the vaccine and potential auto-immune disorders would take two years before clearly manifesting.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 1:54 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:

Do you feel the same about other vaccines?

amother
Oatmeal

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 2:27 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Do you feel the same about other vaccines?

Do you? Did you go around asking people if they got a flu shot or if they were up to date with their vaccines? I know I didn't. And I still don't.

amother
Sage

Post Mon, Sep 27 2021, 2:28 pm
amother [ Begonia ] wrote:
Unfortunately autoimmune issues run in my family. With myself, my children, my siblings and a very dear friend of mine there was always a trigger.

One was severe stress, for 2 of them it was a vaccine. (years ago....) and yet another it was going on a soy based protein diet (her doctor explicitly told her if was that. symptoms and onset was that obvious)

The ones still struggling horribly are the ones who chose the medical route... the ones who altered their diet/lifestyles are doing much better.
One of those was my niece. A horrible severe case of PANDAS /Sydenham chorrea. After neurologists almost gave up on her exhausting almost all options and suggesting very risky invasive treatments, diet, vitamins and homeopathy healed her. It was slow and steady rather than a complete refuah in one bam. Now years later all that's left is an occasional blinking twitch. Bright girl doing very well out of seminary.

Lifestyle change which included stress management, diet and vitamins - got my autoimmune disease into remission. It's been almost 2 decades bh. Had a little flare after one of my children but it bh resolved quickly.
My sister on the other hand , same diagnosis, went the medical route. Pops pills including strong pain killers. They are all bandaides. It's horrible watching her suffer.

One thing I strongly believe is the affect negative stress has on our immune systems and bodies.
I would love to know more details about the treatment for Sydenhams chorea.

Fascinated

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:25 am
Could be a total non sequitur but I have always had some minor (bH) polyarthritis - 2 fingers and lower back. I got the 3rd vaccine about a month ago. I developed odd and relatively sudden hip and thigh pain plus btwn my shoulders last week. Had no idea why and immediately thought the vaccine was culprit. Then I remembered that for the 1st time I had been taking 1 mg melatonin for the past week after hearing it's praise from neighbors and had gone to 2 mg the night before the strange "charley-horse" and arthritic pain started. I googled it and WHOA. Major trigger for odd pain. Caution for melatonin users.
I have no idea what the story is for those withOUT autoimmune issues but those of us with (and mine are minor bH) - it really evoked a clear and obvious reaction which among people like me is VERY common. Additionally I read in the comments (see link) that ppl also without immune issues developed odd pain especially when using longterm or too much melatonin. Some seem to think it's irreversible based on doctor's consult. Not sure if that's true. Worth reading! I ceased all melatonin use immediately and it ebbed away over 3 days and is now gone bH. PS At the time of the pain, I also got tingly feelings all over (?!) As I had post vaccination. Melatonin seems to do SOMEthing to the immune system. It's often recommended as ANTI inflammatory but speak to your doctor about this odd phenomenon where it seems to do the opposite for autoimmune-involved ppl.
See comments in this link: https://www.fightaging.org/arc.....xity/
this is additional: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15589043/

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, Feb 08 2022, 5:53 pm
Just chiming in to say that I was diagnosed with colitis today. I am not vaccinated but I did have covid very recently

newly

Post Tue, Feb 08 2022, 5:57 pm
I have developed an allergy to gluten! I thought I was the only crazy one.. I spoke to my friend in the medical field in Israel and she said that they are seeing a lot of people with autoimmune disorders post vaccine. I had Moderna and everyone thinks I am crazy for “ blaming “ the vaccine for my allergy however I got the vaccine and very shortly after started having allergic reactions to anything with wheat and or gluten.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics