Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Newly dIagnosed with colitis/arthritis? Autoimmune postvax?
Previous  1  2  3  4

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 5:33 am
I have an excellent 42 page pdf about detoxing and dealing with post covid and post vaccine. If you pm me with your email address I can send it to you. I don't think I can post it here.

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 5:38 am
I know somebody with crohns or a similar disease (not fully diagnosed yet) and his doctors told him they are not ruling out the fact that it may have been caused by the Pfizer vaccine.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 6:40 am
I know a woman who has had arthritis, pretty controlled, for over two decades.
She didn't get the vaccine because she knew it might cause inflammation.
When she eventually got covid, her long lasting effect was full blown terrible arthritis. It's been months and she is still suffering after-effects.

I truly believe that all of these inflammation issues like crohns and arthritis, as well as other side effects such as blood clots, can be caused by both covid and its vaccine.

amother
Foxglove

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 10:38 am
I know this is not what you asked, but my sister who has had colitis for some years but it was relatively under control, had a severe long lasting flare-up after getting vaccinated. She refuses to connect the dots, though. And for the record, when she later got covid (after being vaccinated), her colitis did not flare up again bH.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:32 am
For sure.
We manufacture creams for pain relief (arthritis, herniated discs, knee issues etc.) and as such, we receive alot of phone calls from people in pain.
There are all kinds of new phenomena these days. Both from the vaxxed and those that just had covid. We have 21 year olds with back and knee pain and we have alot of people with neck pain and heel spurs (strangely enough). We have noticed worse kinds of pain from the vaxxed. We hear alot of "my extremities are burning", which is something we do not hear from the unvaxxed. On the other hand we hear about alot of circulation issues from people who didn't vax. These issues manifest as tingling in the fingers or feet. Aspirin is very helpful for this, by the way.

The thing is - People who took the shots get Covid anyway. So, the way things look right now - it doesn't pay to take it since no matter what you do you may wind up with long haul symptoms.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:45 am
newly wrote:
I have developed an allergy to gluten! I thought I was the only crazy one.. I spoke to my friend in the medical field in Israel and she said that they are seeing a lot of people with autoimmune disorders post vaccine. I had Moderna and everyone thinks I am crazy for “ blaming “ the vaccine for my allergy however I got the vaccine and very shortly after started having allergic reactions to anything with wheat and or gluten.

I also did, pifizer vaccine, never had covid. Celiac is in my family but I developed it after the corona era and getting the vaccine. Maybe I would have anyway, I don't know.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics