Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
If it's around 65-70 degrees , do you wear winter clothes or

65-70 degrees, do you wear winter or summer clothes?
Winter clothes  
 42%  [ 18 ]
Summer clothes  
 57%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 42

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 5:06 pm
Summer clothes, if it's fall?

amother
Pink

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 5:10 pm
In October, fall clothes.
In June, summer clothes.

amother
PlumPink

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 5:20 pm
In between kind of clothes. There are clothing of medium weight that are breathable and don’t look weird in any season. Think of basic black skirts with thin sweaters or a black cotton dress that’s a medium fabric. I have lots of these kind of clothes which o wear with black tights in the winter and nude tights in the summer. Best in black or navy (light colors scream summer while charcoals and maroons scream winter)

amother
Ecru

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 5:35 pm
I run chilly, even while running into a supermarket (I find everything is kept so cold these days)
so I'm already wearing velour and I try to remember to bring a puffer/fall jacket with me too...
(Friday I wore a velour skirt- it was in the low 60's in monsey- tons of ppl were wearing jackets already..)

amother
Charcoal

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 5:38 pm
Until June, winter clothing is ok. Obviously not the heaviest knits but black tights with thinner dark fabrics.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 5:39 pm
Does nobody (else) have in between clothes? I live in a 4 season city, I don’t have 2 seasons of clothes

Rutabaga

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 6:06 pm
I find in the early fall I wear my summer clothing as long as possible, switch to in between type clothing with or without a jacket, and only wear winter clothing once it becomes cold all day long. In the early spring I stay in winter clothing for a while until it becomes clear that winter is truly over, then I switch to in between clothing and summer clothing once it stays warm all day.

amother
Gray

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 6:32 pm
In between or all weather clothes. Not white or eyelet, nor thick wool or velvet. Long cottons for the kids.

amother
Cornsilk

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 6:56 pm
Winter clothing and a rain coat or spring jacket.

DustyDiamonds

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 7:17 pm
I always wonder why my closet has so many seasons, and my husband has one type of clothing for all four seasons!!!

queen esther

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 8:21 pm
I'm always hot so I avoid heavier clothing until it's seriously under 50's and then some. Also a four season city here... If it's October and sunny 70's I'm definitely in summery stuff, or more neutral colored in between stuff I wear all year. Once its really fall I'd probably leave the most lighter colored stuff till spring because goes with light shoes/ stockings but I have plenty of thin stuff I wear all year depending on temperature.

summer0808

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:29 am
whatever you do for yourself. remember youre probably wearing long sleeves and tights.

but please your little girls. they are freezing in their dresses (esp the short sleeve ones) and anklets. it is only at the warmest a few hours of the day. Dress your little girls warmer!

amother
Cornsilk

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:35 am
summer0808 wrote:
whatever you do for yourself. remember youre probably wearing long sleeves and tights.

but please your little girls. they are freezing in their dresses (esp the short sleeve ones) and anklets. it is only at the warmest a few hours of the day. Dress your little girls warmer!

I give the children spring jackets too when I need them.
My 2 year old is in pants or cotton tights and my baby is fully covered too. Older kids have light winter outfits and jackets.

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:36 am
It’s a funny time of year. The temperature goes up 20 degrees from the time I get dressed till the middle of the day. I’m wearing black tights and a black skirt with an in between top. The top needs a shell underneath. I’m very comfortable this morning but I’m already anticipating being way too hot in the afternoon when the temperature will go up to 80 degrees. Now it’s cloudy and 61…

WhatFor

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:48 am
If it's fall I wear fall clothes. I'm not someone who cares much about fashion but fall fashion makes me happy.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 7:01 am
65-70, I'm hot.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics