Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
21 mo old keeps climbing out of crib
Previous  1  2

amother
Catmint

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 7:55 pm
I second the sleep sack! I used it for my daughter, worked really well. She couldn’t climb out with it. When she started unzipping it I turned it backward. She also thought it was cozy and liked it. At some point she stopped wanting it so I stopped putting it on, but she was over the climbing out phase and didn’t really try it anymore

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 8:03 pm
My daughter learned to climb out at about 18 months. Sleep sack didn't stop her (just made it more dangerous Can't Believe It). Crib tent stopped her for a few weeks until she learned to unzip it from the INSIDE using her fingernail LOL
I put away the crib and put her in a crib mattress on the floor. It was much less exciting than the climbing so after a few nights of me sitting with her she started falling asleep at a normal hour again and staying in until the morning. She's still a high energy young lady at almost 12 Smile

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 9:03 pm

Same issue, he takes off his clothes and then come out. We just locked everything in his room so he can’t make too much trouble.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics