Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Thought of a game, how do I make it a reality?

fbc

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 2:17 pm
So....my brain was working overtime from 230-6 am... Don't ask. Yes, I was supposed to be sleeping (many thanks to the baby in my belly BH!!). Anyway, I came up with an educational game that I think can be a great tool and support for home use, classroom use, tutors, etc. It's a Kriah game. I even already have a prototype all worked out (well, pretty much), and just want to make one myself, which I can easily do. Question is- how do I go about doing all this?? Firstly, I don't want anyone taking my idea. Is this the kind of thing that needs to be patented? Or do I work this out with whichever company would produce the game? Is this the kind of thing I could make a bit of money off of (I don't think I'll necessarily strike it rich, but I am very confident in my idea! And it'd be nice to make the extra bit of cash... Not gonna lie!)

Anyway, if anyone knows how I could go about this, and if there's anything you know that I should know before heading into this endeavor, please inform me!

Thank you thank you😃

fbc

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 7:29 pm
Bump Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics