Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Cleveland - mid year move

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 8:47 pm
Sadly, we may need to do a mid-year move out of our town and are looking at Cleveland. Does anyone know if the schools have any policies about accepting kids mid-year? Are any vouchers still a possibility with a mid year move? (we have remote work but aren't wealthy by any means).

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 9:02 pm
Yes vouchers should be available mid year as of a change made last school year. I can't help you with the rest though.

amother
Mintgreen

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 9:08 pm
I believe you can now get vouchers even mid-year.

I don't know of any policies, but several grades are full, so you would have to speak to the schools directly to find out.

out-of-towner

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 9:17 pm
Both Hebrew Academy and YDT are struggling with space issues. YDT is not accepting new families at all, to my knowledge. You would need to call the schools beforehand to see if it's even a possibility.

Hatzlacha! Cleveland is an amazing community!

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 11:49 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Sadly, we may need to do a mid-year move out of our town and are looking at Cleveland. Does anyone know if the schools have any policies about accepting kids mid-year? Are any vouchers still a possibility with a mid year move? (we have remote work but aren't wealthy by any means).

Definitely don’t move without first checking if there is space for your kids. It’s not very common for either school to take students mid year as far as I know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating