Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Stress eating support needed

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 10:46 pm
I've had a stressful day and I'm really struggling right now. I'm not hungry, I've been going low carb and feeling great, just strong appetite since the stressors today. I also had a lot to drink. any tips? I keep opening the fridge and cabinets and don't want to eat carbs, but I'm feeling so stressed right now.

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 10:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I've had a stressful day and I'm really struggling right now. I'm not hungry, I've been going low carb and feeling great, just strong appetite since the stressors today. I also had a lot to drink. any tips? I keep opening the fridge and cabinets and don't want to eat carbs, but I'm feeling so stressed right now.

You must take some protein AND MAKE SURE TO EAT SOME HEALTHY FAT (avocados, olive oil, eggs, etc) which curbs the hunger and cravings!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 11:11 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
You must take some protein AND MAKE SURE TO EAT SOME HEALTHY FAT (avocados, olive oil, eggs, etc) which curbs the hunger and cravings!

I've been having healthy fat, had avocado and fish with mayo today, I'm not hungry - just trying to fight the automatic stress reaction of reaching for carbs Sad I'm a stress eater!

Kumphort

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 11:13 pm
Can you chew gum?
Sugar free
Candies

Ice cold water
Pickles if ur craving sAlty

Get out of the kitchen and away from the food

amother
Stonewash

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 11:42 pm
This is going to sound weird but street doing one session of accupuncture I was able to be much more ok not eating junk food.

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 12:00 am
Go ahead and eat Whatever is low carb and as much as you need to satisfy you. As dr. Tro says, binge low carb and live to see another day.

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 12:01 am
Also agree about fat and salt
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise