Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
How much do you pay your cleaning lady?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Banana

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 8:26 pm
I pay $15. Before the summer I paid $13.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 10:08 pm
a cleaning lady showed me a chat that lots of these ladies are part of and they all share the 'new' rates they are offered and then the others all up their prices as well.

its a chain reaction.

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:04 pm
I pay 15, plus I have to drove her home sometimes. Or pay for her Uber.

amother
Steelblue

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:27 pm
$15

amother
Cadetblue

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:51 pm
I recently started paying $17 to my very reliable help who has been with me for years.

amother
Crocus

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 12:01 am
I still pay 12.
She just didnt think of asking more.

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 12:03 am
If you can do with someone without experience and no English you can pay less to the new arrivals

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 12:55 am
$14.
Monsey

Chayalle

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 10:23 am
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
For those without cleaning lady, just bought shark vacmop from Walmart. It's amazing!! Like a Swiffer with a broom! Saved so much time. And 70$!!
https://www.googleadservices.c.....durl=

So you don't have to sweep before using this?

amother
Chambray

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 11:51 pm
I pay $17
My friend pays $20

Rates are jumping up every few months.

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 12:38 am
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
If you can do with someone without experience and no English you can pay less to the new arrivals

Nope. They are asking minimum 15,but closer to 17+ and most are HORRIBLE! Sad

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 12:40 am
I'm paying $16 but honestly she's new to me and I never know how long these ladies last. I was on the search and most wanted $20+ and I kindly said no. They proceed to show you screen shots that people are paying them that much. Social media my friends! They are all connected and demand more.
It's very stressful when you need an extra hand and you can't afford these prices anymore.

amother
Pear

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 3:18 am
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
I'm paying $16 but honestly she's new to me and I never know how long these ladies last. I was on the search and most wanted $20+ and I kindly said no. They proceed to show you screen shots that people are paying them that much. Social media my friends! They are all connected and demand more.
It's very stressful when you need an extra hand and you can't afford these prices anymore.

That's crazy, office workers and preschool teachers make $20 an hour, I wouldn't imagine paying that much for cleaning.

amother
Lavender

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 8:37 am
amother [ Green ] wrote:
a cleaning lady showed me a chat that lots of these ladies are part of and they all share the 'new' rates they are offered and then the others all up their prices as well.

its a chain reaction.

Prices have gone up everywhere not just in Lakewood.

amother
Burntblack

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 8:59 am
Chayalle wrote:
Well.....I was thinking it would go under the beds, which is more than she did.....But based on reviews, I think I will go for a roomba.

Laugh if you like!

I had a roomba. Got a roborock and like it much better. Quieter and more efficient. And it mops.

I honestly don't know how people can afford these crazy prices for cleaning help.

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 9:02 am
My cleaning help asked for a raise that I can't afford to pay. Good luck, to the person who hires her. She uses a lot of cleaning products when she cleans so she spends 1/2 the time wiping and the other half of the time vacuuming. She doesn't clean the inside of the toilets. She talks on the phone while she works...

Chayalle

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 9:20 am
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
My cleaning help asked for a raise that I can't afford to pay. Good luck, to the person who hires her. She uses a lot of cleaning products when she cleans so she spends 1/2 the time wiping and the other half of the time vacuuming. She doesn't clean the inside of the toilets. She talks on the phone while she works...

Did we have the same cleaning lady? Sounds just like her. Cleaning products like there's no tomorrow. Vacuuming the same spot over and over. And yes, on the phone the whole time. And acted like she was the best on the planet.

Truthfully I was thinking of looking for someone else, and feel a certain relief that she quit.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 9:21 am
amother [ Burntblack ] wrote:
I had a roomba. Got a roborock and like it much better. Quieter and more efficient. And it mops.

I honestly don't know how people can afford these crazy prices for cleaning help.

Link?

amother
Offwhite

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 9:48 am
amother [ Burntblack ] wrote:

I have the roomba675. I'm very happy with it and now wish to get robot mopping too! Are you happy with how the roborock mops? If yes, which model is it? Or a link please? I believe it matters a lot which model we purchase.

amother
Burntblack

Post Fri, Oct 08 2021, 9:53 am
amother [ Offwhite ] wrote:
I have the roomba675. I'm very happy with it and now wish to get robot mopping too! Are you happy with how the roborock mops? If yes, which model is it? Or a link please? I believe it matters a lot which model we purchase.

I have the roborock s6. It is usually available on walmart and amazon.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries