Home

How much charge to keep 3 vans in my driveway? Monsey

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 12:35 pm
How much do you think is reasonable to ask someone to pay me for parking 3 of his business cars in our driveway every night and over the weekend? This is in Monsey

I'm clueless and hope to hear your opinions!
Back to top

amother




Dodgerblue
 

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 12:37 pm
buses pay 100 $ a month to use parking space in other schools in monsey
go by that I think and charge a bit less as it's not a bus...
Back to top

ShishKabob




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 12:41 pm
I'd say it depends on how much you need the space. If my kids would like to play in the driveway and it's occupied over the weekends or otherwise, I would charge more. I probably would not rent the space in any event. Unless you have one of these looooong driveways.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 12:54 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
buses pay 100 $ a month to use parking space in other schools in monsey
go by that I think and charge a bit less as it's not a bus...


100 per each bus?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 12:56 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
I'd say it depends on how much you need the space. If my kids would like to play in the driveway and it's occupied over the weekends or otherwise, I would charge more. I probably would not rent the space in any event. Unless you have one of these looooong driveways.


I'm asking what would the renter be willing to pay? How much can I ask? I
Back to top

amother




Mulberry
 

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 2:09 pm
We used to share a driveway wit a doctor. He parked by day. We parked at night and weekends.
2 cars. 100 each car. But this is Brooklyn and was 2 years ago.
So I would say 300- 400 a month.
Back to top

amother




Brown
 

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 3:00 pm
amother [ Mulberry ] wrote:
We used to share a driveway wit a doctor. He parked by day. We parked at night and weekends.
2 cars. 100 each car. But this is Brooklyn and was 2 years ago.
So I would say 300- 400 a month.


Brooklyn and Monsey aren't really comparable in this area, are they?
(People will circle to find parking in Brooklyn, never heard of that in Monsey.)
Back to top

amother




Tangerine
 

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 3:17 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
Brooklyn and Monsey aren't really comparable in this area, are they?
(People will circle to find parking in Brooklyn, never heard of that in Monsey.)


In Monsey you cant park on the street overnight in the winter. Thats probably why they're willing to pay for the driveway.
Back to top

amother




Lightcoral
 

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 3:30 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
Brooklyn and Monsey aren't really comparable in this area, are they?
(People will circle to find parking in Brooklyn, never heard of that in Monsey.)


Monsey doesn't equal easy parking. Multi family homes often don't have enough spots for all cars and people need to find elsewhere to park in the winter. Many simcha halls don't have adequate parking either.
Back to top

amother




Slateblue
 

Post Wed, Oct 06 2021, 3:32 pm
Monsey isn't brooklyn. I would say 150 - $200 per month for all the cars together.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 8:57 am
Thanks for everyone's input.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Keep A Word Drop A Word 894 Yesterday at 1:23 pm View last post
If I keep my word, DS will miss out on a big trip
by amother
19 Yesterday at 11:06 am View last post
Kitchen remodel in monsey- need names
by amother
1 Yesterday at 9:07 am View last post
Monsey- Musician and Photographer needed
by amother
1 Yesterday at 12:42 am View last post
Tell me abt monsey
by amother
9 Mon, Nov 29 2021, 9:31 pm View last post