Home

I wear a shpitzel. AMA
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

IndianRed

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 5:57 pm
I want to also bring up something controversial, in my country there was a shpitzel woman that claimed that she has a friend that wears a open shaitel, very well dressed, yet her DH is very attracted to the shpitzel to the point where she confided in my country mate and she helped her get a shpitzel and the works, we had a very stormy debate about it, but she stood her ground,

Wonder how the shpitzel wearers here feel about this,

amother

Peru

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:00 pm
amother [ IndianRed ] wrote:
I want to also bring up something controversial, in my country there was a shpitzel woman that claimed that she has a friend that wears a open shaitel, very well dressed, yet her DH is very attracted to the shpitzel to the point where she confided in my country mate and she helped her get a shpitzel and the works, we have a very stormy debate about it, but she stood her ground,

I'm not a shpitzel wearer but Oyyyyyy Can't Believe It

amother

Geranium

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:01 pm
amother [ Starflower ] wrote:
I live in a city without shpitzels, but I have seen them. About 20 years ago.

Are these typical scarves? They are brighter and more colorful than shirts I would wear! (Yeshivish OOT), though they're ask pretty much wearing black otherwise.

And I thought the tights would be darker, less natural, and skirts longer
(I don't wear such short looking skirts.)

Majority of silk scarves are designed by non jewish companies so its colorful. Most pple who wear them stick to dark, solid clothing because of that. So that the overall look shouldn’t get too busy or garish looking. I can assure you though that unless it has a lot of red or very bright pink, most colorful scarves don’t turn any heads around here.

amother

Geranium

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:05 pm
I want to also bring up something controversial, in my country there was a shpitzel woman that claimed that she has a friend that wears a open shaitel, very well dressed, yet her DH is very attracted to the shpitzel to the point where she confided in my country mate and she helped her get a shpitzel and the works, we had a very stormy debate about it, but she stood her ground,

Some men really do want their wives to wear a
Shpitzel Because they feel its holy(ish) or the right thing to be wearing. Ive never ever heard that its literally because they are attracted to it.

amother

Eggplant

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:06 pm

Why would this affect shpitzel wearers? There are all kinds of fetishes that are uncommon yet still exist. And trust me, it is much more common to be attracted to a long shaitel than a shpitzel.

amother

IndianRed

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:10 pm
It would not affect shpitzel wearers, was just curious to hear the perspective from other shpitzel wearers, as the general consensus between the women in my country was that it can't be, and yes it came across fixation like, not for holy reasons, maybe part of me want to let the shpitzel wearers know that out there some guys actually prefer their headgear over a shaitel

amother

Fern

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:18 pm
It would not affect shpitzel wearers, was just curious to hear the perspective from other shpitzel wearers, as the general consensus between the women in my country was that it can't be, and yes it came across fixation like, not for holy reasons, maybe part of me want to let the shpitzel wearers know that out there some guys actually prefer their headgear over a shaitel

It's a fetixx and to understand from where it probably one from , it's a simple taboo #1 , that's how it works by frum people.
You want something that they don't have, these days plenty shpitzel women look really attractive , and it probably triggered him, and I have heard it alot about this ,not to the point to actually buy it, but that some men go for it, mind you I can assure his wife isn't a long beautiful shaitel wearer... between a nice attractive stylish or bright pink or red color tichel, it might be more attractive then a typical KJ or willi short open shaitel,or with a band or hat, a short or even shoulder length synthetic shaitel isn't attractive, a shpitzel brings out the beauty of a face that a shaitel can't do .

amother

IndianRed

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:22 pm
She claimed its a very fashionable friend that dresses very well, and pushes the boundaries with her shaitels, hence the reason she has to keep such a major secret, because it totally makes no sense

amother

Fern

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:28 pm
She claimed its a very fashionable freind that dresses very well, and pushes the boundaries with her shaitels, hence the reason she has to keep such a major secret, because it totally makes no sense

It's not news for me ,heard it plenty, what kind of shaitel does she wear?
A short not expensive shaitel, even uncovered ,dosen't look too attractive for men, it dosen't look like hair,
A shpitzel with bright colors can look very cute , he might get the idea of some ×ex× shpitzel neighbors or co workers that look really hot , well let's face fact ,its 2021 !!
A shpitzel women is not what used to be , if a man is stuck with his wife wearing thick palm tights and his next door neighbor or co worker wears a shpitzel with see thru black stockings , is a huge trigger for men , and they feel a shpitzel is more attractive, I have heard about it alot latley from other women.

amother

IndianRed

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:31 pm
She did not divulge the name so I do not know, but she claimed that he liked when she looked refined, not like the shpitzels that are pushing boundaries, rather he liked the very eidel look, my country mate claims the wife wears $5k shaitels and is very very well dressed

amother

Cyan

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:34 pm
amother [ Geranium ] wrote:
Some men really do want their wives to wear a
Shpitzel Because they feel its holy(ish) or the right thing to be wearing. Ive never ever heard that its literally because they are attracted to it.

I know a few like this, and nothing to do with holiness. I guess it's nice with scarfs or it shows the face better

amother

Fern

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:44 pm
She did not divulge the name so I do not know, but she claimed that he liked when she looked refined, not like the shpitzels that are pushing boundaries, rather he liked the very eidel look, my country mate claims the wife wears $5k shaitels and is very very well dressed

Just a taboo fixation then ,the eidel look is a huge a turn on, natural look

amother

Geranium

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:49 pm

So this is what I meant upthread. That its the refined look he likes. There really are many women who look beautiful in a Shpitzel and its not the ones who push boundaries. U dont have to wear tons of red and bright pink.

amother

Geranium

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 7:00 pm
amother [ Fern ] wrote:
It's not news for me ,heard it plenty, what kind of shaitel does she wear?
A short not expensive shaitel, even uncovered ,dosen't look too attractive for men, it dosen't look like hair,
A shpitzel with bright colors can look very cute , he might get the idea of some ×ex× shpitzel neighbors or co workers that look really hot , well let's face fact ,its 2021 !!
A shpitzel women is not what used to be , if a man is stuck with his wife wearing thick palm tights and his next door neighbor or co worker wears a shpitzel with see thru black stockings , is a huge trigger for men , and they feel a shpitzel is more attractive, I have heard about it alot latley from other women.

Um, how many women do u know with a shpitzel and see through black stockings? Im scratching my head here.
I agree that many shpitzel women look good today. But not because of the reasons u mentioned above. They dress in vogue with some makeup. Cute tichlech. Refined but stylish. I hate the pushing the boundary look.
I guess thats my style.
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 Recent Topics

Page 19 of 19 View latest: 24h 48h 72h