Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Neemas bais yaakov.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 7:28 pm
Can people that know someone or send their child to this school can you please post some information? Tia.

amother
Gardenia

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 7:32 pm
What do you want to know? They say they are modeling it after Bais Faiga. They are warm, on top of everything. It's run well. It's pretty middle of the road, not specifically leaning in any direction. They listen to input from parents, and work as a team with you.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 7:34 pm
I want to know the clientele of parents and people that send there. As far as the actual school the regards I got were all amazing.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 7:25 am
My cousin is there and has a sibling going next year. The first couple of years they were more open and accepted those that they wouldn't take know but seemingly the last two years they veered right. They are only accepting white shirts and I personally know kollel families sending there. They seem to be pretty full.

sara111444

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 7:29 am
I heard that it's an amazing school with a middle road academic level. The crowd seems to be center but I also head they moved very right this year

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 10:09 am
What grade do they go up to

yesery

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:19 pm
3rd
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries