Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid and first trimester of pregnancy
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 5:56 pm
Just to update, I started feeling dizzy and faint, used my pulse oximeter that the hospital gave me and told me to check 2x a day. Bh that was good (my dr said if under 93, I need to call hatzola asap) but the other number, heart rate, was lower than it usually is. Not crazy low. I googled and seems 60-100 is normal, though it should be higher in early pregnancy. Mine was 50-55 over the past 2 hours. My husband thinks it's because I didn't eat today, I'm not sure. I'm going to try to eat dinner soon and see if gets better, but anyway just a drop lower than average isn't reason for concern, right?

amother
Acacia

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 8:29 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Did your ob prescribe the zpack?

My pcp and ob said it's ok

amother
Acacia

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 8:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Just to update, I started feeling dizzy and faint, used my pulse oximeter that the hospital gave me and told me to check 2x a day. Bh that was good (my dr said if under 93, I need to call hatzola asap) but the other number, heart rate, was lower than it usually is. Not crazy low. I googled and seems 60-100 is normal, though it should be higher in early pregnancy. Mine was 50-55 over the past 2 hours. My husband thinks it's because I didn't eat today, I'm not sure. I'm going to try to eat dinner soon and see if gets better, but anyway just a drop lower than average isn't reason for concern, right?

Oy op :'(
Makes sense because you didn't eat anything. But maybe call your doc just to make sure? I also have such a hard time eating yet so hungry. Forced myself to eat toast like 2pm today.... Refuah shelima for us all

amother
Brass

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 11:00 pm
amother [ DarkCyan ] wrote:
Ask your Dr about low dose aspirin to prevent blood clots.

Why prevent clots does the infusion also cause clots? 12 weeks pregnant just got a positive covud. So nervous about taking it but also scared not to. Any long term effects? Any way of knowing?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics