Home

Modern dining room and living room furniture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 8:47 am
We would like to not spend a fortune but don’t want cheap junk that will fall apart so I would say middle of the road. Any stores to check out?

tweety1

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 9:56 am
Were looking into new furniture. We checked out local stores. Dh by mistake sort of saw a Bobs furniture when he was in another state and he calls me all excited that he's marrying off his children with furniture from Bob's. They have beautiful furniture and an excellent guarantee policy.

amother

Whitesmoke

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 9:58 am
tweety1 wrote:
Were looking into new furniture. We checked out local stores. Dh by mistake sort of saw a Bobs furniture when he was in another state and he calls me all excited that he's marrying off his children with furniture from Bob's. They have beautiful furniture and an excellent guarantee policy.

Smart man!

amother

Leaf

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 10:01 am
tweety1 wrote:

They SAY they have an excellent guarantee policy. In practice... not so excellent at all.

Our couch ripped on a seam, and they insist it's not covered. They changed the warrantee terms. So even though they swore up and down that all damage would be covered when we bought the couch, it's not covered under the new terms. And too bad on us. Oh. And they already made one service call right after they delivered it so they can't make another one.

(And FWIW the pleather is peeling badly 4 years later. It looked nice originally, but I won't be getting furniture from there again.

amother

Oxfordblue

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 10:17 am
https://tovfurniture.com/

I know a few people buying from here. Modern, not too expensive, ok quality. (probably won't lat 20+ yrs like furniture used to.)

tweety1

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 11:25 am
amother [ Leaf ] wrote:
They SAY they have an excellent guarantee policy. In practice... not so excellent at all.

Our couch ripped on a seam, and they insist it's not covered. They changed the warrantee terms. So even though they swore up and down that all damage would be covered when we bought the couch, it's not covered under the new terms. And too bad on us. Oh. And they already made one service call right after they delivered it so they can't make another one.

(And FWIW the pleather is peeling badly 4 years later. It looked nice originally, but I won't be getting furniture from there again.

What do you mean by new terms? As of right now? Or they change it on you when you call them?

amother

Milk

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 11:49 am
amother [ Leaf ] wrote:

All pleather peels.

amother

DarkGray

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 11:50 am
Katz Furniture in Lakewood

amother

OP

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 4:59 pm
Thank you.

Do you know quality in comparison to let’s say what a deal (falling apart quickly) vs much higher end?
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries