Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Tottini opening in Monsey?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:20 pm
I just drove on the 59 past Cherry lane and am almost certain that I saw Tottini in the mall there. Anyone can confirm if they're opening in Monsey? I usually have to order online or shop there when I go to Lakewood. This would be a huuugee help, to have them right here.

tweety1

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:26 pm
Yes they are. I think the coming Sunday

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:27 pm
Not that I heard of or have seen advertised.
That's not a great location for a clothing stores, there aren't really other stores in the area.

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:28 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Yes they are. I think the coming Sunday

Really?? Yay, that's such good news. How come it's not advertised? They're opening in the strip OP mentioned?

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:28 pm
That’s pretty “out there” for shopping. But it’s good to know.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:38 pm
Wow that's really great news. It's in the mall where Planet Fitness was.

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wow that's really great news. It's in the mall where Planet Fitness was.

Oh by turtleboo? Or where tuvia's is near Wal Mart?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:43 pm
amother [ Hunter ] wrote:
Oh by turtleboo? Or where tuvia's is near Wal Mart?

Near Tuvias. There's a Trustco Bank there.

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Near Tuvias. There's a Trustco Bank there.

Oh wow, that's pretty far out, especially for the women that don't drive, and not near shopping.

amother
Sand

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 3:36 pm
that's so exciting. I love their quality, clean and neat styles and of course they're prices. awesome.

amother
Phlox

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 3:48 pm
amother [ Sand ] wrote:
that's so exciting. I love their quality, clean and neat styles and of course they're prices. awesome.

I found their styles quite modern but how is the quality?

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 4:00 pm
amother [ Phlox ] wrote:
I found their styles quite modern but how is the quality?

What do you mean by modern? The styles are quite simple. Quality is really great. Washes and wears well. They last very well, I can always use for more than a season.

amother
Phlox

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 5:22 pm
amother [ Hunter ] wrote:
What do you mean by modern? The styles are quite simple. Quality is really great. Washes and wears well. They last very well, I can always use for more than a season.

By modern I mean funny pockets, uneven bottom, short sleeves for older ages, not too many collared things, ty-dye.

amother
Poinsettia

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 5:28 pm
Last time I was in the bp store they mentioned they’re opening a location in monsey

amother
Tuberose

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 6:23 pm
amother [ Phlox ] wrote:
By modern I mean funny pockets, uneven bottom, short sleeves for older ages, not too many colored things, ty-dye.
They sell both long sleeve and short sleeve for girls. For boys they sell mostly short sleeve in the summer. But it's winter now. All long sleeve.

I don't know what you mean by funny pockets, some of their styles do have pockets as part of their design but most don't.

Uneven bottoms, some of them have, yes. That's the trend now. It's not modern though.

Plenty of colored clothes unless colored means something different in Monsey than it does in Lakewood.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 6:36 pm
Really nice and decent quality!! I was thrilled with all the summer stuff. Washed really well and was really nice!!

amother
Phlox

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 6:47 pm
amother [ Tuberose ] wrote:
They sell both long sleeve and short sleeve for girls. For boys they sell mostly short sleeve in the summer. But it's winter now. All long sleeve.

I don't know what you mean by funny pockets, some of their styles do have pockets as part of their design but most don't.

Uneven bottoms, some of them have, yes. That's the trend now. It's not modern though.

Plenty of colored clothes unless colored means something different in Monsey than it does in Lakewood.

Collared, colored was a typo.

tweety1

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 8:11 pm
Excellent quality. The tops I bought last year for my boys are still in great condition this winter. They wash very well. They run true to size. Their footies for the babies run narrow.

amother
Tuberose

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 8:59 pm
amother [ Phlox ] wrote:
Collared, colored was a typo.
They sell collared shirts for boys but not girls because the boys wear collared shirts to school and the girls have a uniform.

amother
Phlox

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 9:01 pm
amother [ Tuberose ] wrote:
They sell collared shirts for boys but not girls because the boys wear collared shirts to school and the girls have a uniform.

I found the boys things to not be Collared and also have short sleeves when I needed long. The girls were 3/4 sleeves instead of long and need dickied which is ok. I like their prices but I just didn't find it practical.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics