Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Tottini opening in Monsey?
Previous  1  2

amother
Seablue

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 6:14 pm
amother [ Hunter ] wrote:
Not that I heard of or have seen advertised.
That's not a great location for a clothing stores, there aren't really other stores in the area.

They have been mentioning on their Instagram stories for the last half a year. Hiding

Last edited by amother on Mon, Dec 20 2021, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 6:16 pm
Considering a significant part of the Monsey community doesnt have instagram I would recommend advertising somewhere else if they plan to open this Sunday.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 6:27 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
Considering a significant part of the Monsey community doesnt have instagram I would recommend advertising somewhere else if they plan to open this Sunday.

Agreed. I don't have Instagram. I'm pretty open minded but choose not to have it. So I wouldn't know from Instagram. I guess they're relying on word of mouth.

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 6:30 pm
SafeAtLast wrote:
They have been mentioning on their Instagram stories for the last half a year.

Oh, I don't watch their stories. I wonder why they're not advertising in the local papers.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 8:14 pm
Regarding their quality- you get what you pay for. Their stuff is totally not consistent sizing wise and quality wise. Some of their stuff washes beautifully and some bubbles immediately. The solid stuff does
Not wash well at all. Sizing- every season is different.
I buy from them every season because of their selection and pricing but the stuff almost always gets thrown away at the end of the season and not passed on.

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 8:49 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
Regarding their quality- you get what you pay for. Their stuff is totally not consistent sizing wise and quality wise. Some of their stuff washes beautifully and some bubbles immediately. The solid stuff does
Not wash well at all. Sizing- every season is different.
I buy from them every season because of their selection and pricing but the stuff almost always gets thrown away at the end of the season and not passed on.

Their quality is better than regular local stores. They have a size chart and it runs true to the size chart. I've never had sizing issues. You need to follow the size chart measurements.

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 8:57 pm
I'm gonna chime in and say some is great and some will get only a couple wears out of it. My girls pj's I bought one year were fantastic! But this past year they literally unraveled before I even washed it. And the ones I did wash got very thin and pimply. If you read the fabrics the 95 cotton 5 spandex good weight fabric will last and wash well.
If you buy when it's 50% off the prices for the quality are worthwhile. Otherwise it's a gamble..

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 9:04 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
I'm gonna chime in and say some is great and some will get only a couple wears out of it. My girls pj's I bought one year were fantastic! But this past year they literally unraveled before I even washed it. And the ones I did wash got very thin and pimply. If you read the fabrics the 95 cotton 5 spandex good weight fabric will last and wash well.
If you buy when it's 50% off the prices for the quality are worthwhile. Otherwise it's a gamble..

I don't buy pj's there because I heard afew complaints on the quality. With regular clothing, I only have good experience. I also get from them lil leggs leggings, it's a bit cheaper then other stores.

liveandlove.ima

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 10:58 am
for all of monsey, waiting for the details I just got this email from tottini

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics