Home

Bnos Basya high school
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 1:15 pm
If the school is careful to pick good girls, and good teachers, going to a New School is a great advantage.

The school is anxious to build a good reputation, so they will go out to make students and parents happy.

Girls in big schools are often overlooked and never given parts in plays or given a "choshuv" job.

In a small school, every girl is important and given a chance to shine!

small bean

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 1:37 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
I hear that.
My daughter was wondering.. what happens to a school that only has a ninth grade? No GO? No productions?
Is it kind of blah that there aren’t any other grades? Is it hard to be in a brand new school opening for the very first time and being the Guinea pigs that the administration is learning on?
She might very well have to go to a new school as she doesn’t have siblings in any other lakewood high school and I want to know what to tell her.

They will have all the extra curiculae including a play on a smaller scale. It is usually fun to be part of a small high school. I was a 2nd class with 19 girls.

Just to know that in Lakewood you have to want to send to where you apply because the vaad can only make you go to one of the places. They can offer other schools, but you dont need to say, yes. As long as your patient, you will get 1/4 that you apply to. The point is dont panic or make resigned decisions.

amother

Daisy

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 12:06 am
small bean wrote:

Just to know that in Lakewood you have to want to send to where you apply because the vaad can only make you go to one of the places. They can offer other schools, but you dont need to say, yes. As long as your patient, you will get 1/4 that you apply to. The point is dont panic or make resigned decisions.

How patient do you have to be? Chanuka? What happens if were you applied would not give you an interview?
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries