Home

Getting Back to Normal

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 10:06 am
How long?
Cough went away?
Normal energy?
Not feeling faint?
Back to top

fleetwood




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 10:49 am
My friend is still coughing three weeks later. Another friend took almost a year to get back to normal. Feel better!!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 11:14 am
fleetwood wrote:
My friend is still coughing three weeks later. Another friend took almost a year to get back to normal. Feel better!!

😢
Anything to do to speed up recovery
I feel wiped out
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 1:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
😢
Anything to do to speed up recovery
I feel wiped out


What stage of life are you in?
It took me 10 weeks to totally get my strength back so certain things I had to avoid or cut back on.
I wish that I could say that a particular vitamin would make a new woman out of you but at the very least you should go to bed earlier, say "no" to commitments, keep your food simple, get food delivery, cleaning help, and laundry help. In short, don't waste your energy.
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:08 pm
It took me a good 4 months before I was able to climb stairs without feeling out of breathe and dizzy.
Back to top

MiracleMama




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 4:43 pm
I had this little lingering, annoying cough for several weeks. Energy was really low for many weeks too. Never felt faint though - maybe because I allowed myself the time to heal and didn't push it. I would say it was close to 3 months before I felt like my old self.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:31 pm
southernbubby wrote:
What stage of life are you in?
It took me 10 weeks to totally get my strength back so certain things I had to avoid or cut back on.
I wish that I could say that a particular vitamin would make a new woman out of you but at the very least you should go to bed earlier, say "no" to commitments, keep your food simple, get food delivery, cleaning help, and laundry help. In short, don't waste your energy.


Over 50
Empty nester
Retired
I already do all you said
Back to top

amother




Lightcyan
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:33 pm
I got it right before succos.
I’m feeling mostly back to myself this week.
I got the antibody treatment.

I’ve been takings lots of vitamins. Who knows if it helped.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Over 50
Empty nester
Retired
I already do all you said


What about blood work? Thyroid, hemoglobin may be all messed up? What about fibromyalgia? Get a work up.
Back to top

amother




Bluebell
 

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 7:01 pm
I heard or read somewhere that the body is depleted of vitamin D after a virus. Just bought some today as I had covid around a month ago and feeling weak and not back to myself...
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions

Related Topics Replies Last Post
How much taller did your daughter grow after getting her
by amother
8 Yesterday at 6:47 pm View last post
Getting static out of uniform jumpers 2 Yesterday at 8:58 am View last post
by zaq
How soon are ppl getting covid for the 2nd time?
by amother
23 Sat, Jan 15 2022, 6:57 pm View last post
Help getting rid of warts
by amother
14 Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:21 am View last post
Is an instantpot worth getting? why or why not?
by amother
22 Wed, Jan 12 2022, 2:54 pm View last post