Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Ami magazine-

Would you be interested in a printable version of ami magazine? ( for those who cannot get it locally)
Yes  
 37%  [ 13 ]
No  
 62%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 35

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 3:39 pm
I wasnt sure where to post this. Mods pls move to a better category if you have one.
I live out of the US and ( not in Israel either.) AMI magazine does not send their mags to those of us outside of the aformentioned locations. Even if they did, mail where we live is a disaster. That leaves the e-mag option. My issue is that the only time we have to read is shabbos, so we would need a printable version of the magazine.
I already emailed them, and currently this is not an option. But I am just curious if anyone else would be interested in receiving a printable version of ami? Maybe, if there is a demand, we can effect some changes...!
*anonymous because Ive spoken about this in real life and dont want to out myself*

amother
PlumPink

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 5:55 pm
I’m in the same boat as you. I can’t subscribe because I’m out of their subscription areas. A week ago I would have said yes to what you are asking. I really loved the Ami. But their last issue was so full of Covid vaccine related politics that I couldn’t look at it and had to put it down.

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 2:24 am
Mishpacha maybe if it were significantly cheaper. Ami I have no interest in supporting

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 2:30 am
I would be interested, Ami or Mishpacha, depending on price
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media